MTF Killhouse - Accepted

Blackbeard

What are you suggesting? - A MTF Killhouse on surface

How would this change better the server? - As MTF know it can indeed get pretty boring around defcon 5, and that can stay like that for awhile. I'm suggesting we have ET/SMT build a Killhouse thats decently sized for MTF members to use. This of course can only be used if a command member calls for it to be used in order to prevent any members from slacking off from their duties in the facility. It would be also pretty nice to touch up on your combat skills in a killhouse, which can improve your PVP. These were used often in MILRP and helped greatly in the war as it increased everyones combat abilities and teamwork. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - for the most part no, but MTF possible could have members slacking off in it, but in that case a strike/demote could be handed out for that reason.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - MTF Personal.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Edited by Blackbeard

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

+support sounds good ngl

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

1 hour ago, TG_Kilo said:

+Support

RDMing fellow MTF? This sounds fun 🙂

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

+/- Support 

Sounds like a fine idea but dont see why MTF cant use any of the buildings in town? CI has no issue with MTF using them if they want too. 

Seems like a waste to make smt make a new building when theirs empty ones in town, Id love some new buildings added tho so im +/- on this.

37 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

There are a lot of empty warehouses and there is a theatre building, the bar and PD.

I don't see why another Building needs to be added and it seems like a waste of time when so many other building can be utilised effectively and it requires a map edit

-Support

It doesn’t necessarily require a map edit. The original E11 base was built with props, which is what I think Blackbeard is hinting at here. +support, tho I’d want to see the MTF (H)CMD do most of the building/designing as they’re the ones who would use it the most and get the most use. 

Also the buildings in town (excluding large red warehouse) are far too small for a true PT area. 

If its a non map edit option I'm all for it, but I wanna help design 😉

2 minutes ago, October said:

It doesn’t necessarily require a map edit. The original E11 base was built with props, which is what I think Blackbeard is hinting at here. +support, tho I’d want to see the MTF (H)CMD do most of the building/designing as they’re the ones who would use it the most and get the most use. 

Also the buildings in town (excluding large red warehouse) are far too small for a true PT area. 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

+Support, as of current what is mostly lacking is one large scale room in which constructions can be built, adding one would be beneficial.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+Support

Could be used by CI as well.

Also would make for a great place for joint PT's and maybe events

• Like 1

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

22 hours ago, 💖Coltable💖 said:

+/- Support 

Sounds like a fine idea but dont see why MTF cant use any of the buildings in town? CI has no issue with MTF using them if they want too. 

Seems like a waste to make smt make a new building when theirs empty ones in town, Id love some new buildings added tho so im +/- on this.

Not everyone can build, and thats my idea why we should add it. Yeah we can do minor builds, but actually having a full Killhouse Simroom would be nice.

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)