i wont to be come a ci

aclark4278

It just seems like you are obviously messing around on this post. It’s understood that you aren’t serious

You also have a habit of disregarding almost all the server rules while on research.

You also usually player diss and like dragin said

-Support

• Like 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

ahem call me Gubby 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Just now, [LN] jaideb said:

yeah dragin

OI

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

HOW DID A CI APPLICATION GETS TWO PAGES OF RESPONSE 😔 😔 

Anyways, here is my recommendation to you jeff.

- Fix your English -

I know that you're young and are just interesting in the server or the chaos insurgency branch. However, the wording and the effort you put into an application really say something to command if you actually wants to join CI or not.

-Mingery-

Being mingy is also an issue, Jeff. I know this application isn't made with malice intents. However, many people have complained that you have been mingy on SCP jobs, which doesn't look good on your profile.

Currently, as the Keter class manager of the research division and the senior researcher in charge of the chaos insurgency branch. These are the only faults that I have noticed in you so far. If you are able to fix these issues, I am sure that you are able to join CI as you will establish a great connection and relationship with other player on the server!

Sorry jeff, but. . . - support.

osu! achiever? I don't know