i wont to be come a ci

aclark4278

In-game Name:jeff

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:124369060

DiscordID: coolman19245 3762

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):millitary

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? good

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) becush i wont to raid this base and have fun with you gis and kill a lot of player and get some of the scp and sell thev to the fondone an over all io just wont to have fun with the ci and i promis to lisin to you gise  and i just wont to raid the scp fondony and just have a lot of fun and i hope thay you scp me to woke with you gives and hop that you have a lot of fun with me 

Edited by aclark4278
  • Like 1

- Support 

No offense but you break NLR on the daily 

You yell at my security telling them to suck your dick 

My personal reason: NO

If you haven't told my security to suck your dick and yell at them needlessly fine you can talk to me and the several others who are witness to you doing that

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

1 hour ago, aclark4278 said:

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) becush i wont to raid this base and have fun with you gis and kill a lot of player and get some of the scp and sell thev to the fondone an over all io just wont to have fun with the ci and i promis to lisin to you gise  and i just wont to raid the scp fondony and just have a lot of fun and i hope thay you scp me to woke with you gives and hop that you have a lot of fun with me 

good english -support

Edited by [LN] jaideb

4 minutes ago, Cogs said:

1. didn't follow format
2. breaks many rules per day on researcher
3. Many warns
4. Awful grammar
5. NO!

That would be putting it mild

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

1 hour ago, aclark4278 said:

I want to become CI as I want to assist the Insurgency in their raids, I also want to have fun and prove my worth in combat. I am willing to help capture SCP's and assist R&D. Overall, I want to become CI as in to have fun, I am very good at following orders. I will to do my very best to participate in all of CI's activities. I will be very active and hop on whenever possible, I strive to be a more likeable person, I am able to have fun with everyone while also not being too much of a minge. 

Overall, your paragraph had so many grammatical errors and was worded so bad I had to fix it. 

34/100