Mark's SCP Blacklist appeal

verycrankyredhead

Steam Name:  verycrankyredhead

Ingame Name: Mark

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:433262315

Job Blacklisted From: 106,173,343,and 999

Reason for the Job Blacklist: FailRP

Dispute:  Let's start with 999 shall we? (April 2020) this was when i first started playing SCP's and since I was new somewhat at the time I hadn't read the rules for it assuming there was none besides the candy. So I was negligent and healed a GENSEC. Look I was new and all that so hopefully you can forgive me for this. 173 (April 8th 2020) this was when I was still new and i though you get to move every 5 or so no matter how many so I did. I will admit I have read the rules when I joined about a month and a half ago. 106 (today) This was currently and for closing doors I didn't know it was a rule because it's not on the motd and I know that's a rule now. Now if I caused lasting harm to the player base for this, I'm sorry and I'll try to improve myself in the meantime.

Edit: If this doesn't get accepted please at least give me a time limit that is my final request

Edit: as of recently i have gotten the 106 warn removed

Edited by verycrankyredhead

Retired Research Low Command

+/-Support leaning towards +

+Support

3 warns for different SCP's which 2 are a couple of months old seems harsh to blacklist him.

Also are you sure you got warned for closing doors? this isn't in the MOTD so it isn't against the rules?

The reason for +/- is because you was warned in 2020 not 2019

04/11/2020, 04:56:55 SCP Weiss Schnee G FailRP | Healing as SCP-999 with Medical on.

07/21/2020, 12:25:52 SCP [GL] hope FailRP as 106

04/08/2020, 05:45:53 SCP Rabbit Fail RP 173 killing while being looked at

Edited by MiniLeopard

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

5 minutes ago, MiniLeopard said:

+/-Support

3 warns for different SCP's which 2 are a couple of months old seems harsh to blacklist him.

Also are you sure you got warned for closing doors? this isn't in the MOTD so it isn't against the rules?

The reason for +/- is because you was warned in 2020 not 2019

04/11/2020, 04:56:55 SCP Weiss Schnee G FailRP | Healing as SCP-999 with Medical on.

i did was it 2020? ill change it 

also i couldn't see the all of the date but i assumed 2019

While conducting an audit of warnings on the server I found the above player had been issued a warning for FailRP as SCP 106. Upon looking into their history I discovered the following warnings:

07/21/2020, 12:25:52 - SCP - [GL] hope - FailRP as 106

06/28/2020, 05:33:11 - SCP - [GL]erinemmanueljacob5 - FailRP | RDM (Shooting d class for no valid reason as researcher)

04/11/2020, 04:56:55 - SCP - Weiss Schnee G - FailRP | Healing as SCP-999 with Medical on.

04/08/2020, 05:45:53 - SCP - Rabbit - Fail RP 173 killing while being looked at

11/28/2019, 20:12:57 - SCP - Azius - Failrp, Fake rolls | RDM

Based on the the player's history of misconduct and FailRP on a variety of SCPs and Research, as well as the faking rolls, and taking into account the high potential of abuse for SCPs 106 and 173, I decided to issue blacklists for SCP 106, 173, 343, and 999.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

i dont remeber killing anyone was that warn put on the wrong person? or i just have short term memory loss. anyway the 106 thing aswell i got warned for closeing doors which isent on the motd 

last message btw

5 hours ago, verycrankyredhead said:

i dont remeber killing anyone was that warn put on the wrong person? or i just have short term memory loss. anyway the 106 thing aswell i got warned for closeing doors which isent on the motd 

last message btw

On July 21th, I issued a warn for Fail RP due to accounts of power gaming (closing doors to gain an unfavorable advantage)/fail RP (unrealistic role play from 106 closing doors to gain an edge from escaping players) reported by a Nu-7. I have witnessed it first hand and had plenty of complaints from MTF, not to mention this all happened when the server had 20 - players. 

Edited by Hope

osu! achiever? I don't know

7 hours ago, MiniLeopard said:

Mini, 173/106/343 are the easiest SCP’s to abuse on, so they are the most regulated, for lack of a better word. While it does seem a little harsh to blacklist over 3 warns I view it as giving them 3 chances on SCP’s that are constantly abused and them messing up every time. 

-Support,

I understand that at the time you were new so you didn’t read the rules, but by closing the MOTD you agree to follow the rules, so that is not a valid excuse. 

• Like 1

So I’m going too give a plus support I don’t know how many times he healed a gensec but if it was like one time when he was new that’s not right man and he doesn’t even have platinum so he shouldn’t be blacklisted from something he coudnt even abuse on and I’ve seen many people failed on 173 and just get a warn so that blacklist seems kinda unfair and people will just shut doors on 106 so I don’t understand what you mean by he was shutting doors

On 7/21/2020 at 12:56 PM, October said:

Mini, 173/106/343 are the easiest SCP’s to abuse on, so they are the most regulated, for lack of a better word. While it does seem a little harsh to blacklist over 3 warns I view it as giving them 3 chances on SCP’s that are constantly abused and them messing up every time. 

-Support,

I understand that at the time you were new so you didn’t read the rules, but by closing the MOTD you agree to follow the rules, so that is not a valid excuse. 

On 7/21/2020 at 6:56 PM, October said:

-Support,

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

On 7/21/2020 at 6:56 PM, October said:

-Support,

I'm -/+Support on this one, I've seen people break bigger rules than this guy and not get blacklisted from 4 SCPs, but he did still break the rules.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

Accepted!

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021