aplication

koein22

In-game Name: yellow

SteamID: koein22 

DiscordID: yellowcrusader2345#2472

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):
millitary

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?
8/10/

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency?  

i am ok in battel i know the layout of the foundation and i wish for all dboys to be free i am very persitant and dertermand i hace playd some scp rp for abput a year and in my spare time i read up on scps also i can be on oftin and i am a decent stradgest and i know what to do to deal with scps.  i also agree with ci on most points i have good ethics and i dont stop until i have my goals achived and i dont stop iam pestiant and stuborn and all arond good natured and when i am high enogh rank i will gladly join you raids to free d boys and SCP's.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

I know most scp's well and some storys about them and know the layout of the map i can follow orders and i am verey driven 

How active can you be?

I play at least once everay other day

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord:  

yes

Edited by koein22

On 7/22/2020 at 7:17 AM, October said:

-support 

You fail to meet the word count and you don’t have TS (required to be in CI). 

Mingey as well

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

On 7/21/2020 at 9:47 PM, October said:

-support 

You fail to meet the word count and you don’t have TS (required to be in CI). 

plus this app just seems..... mingey

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker