Alex Donwood's Event Team Application

FeaR x Green Pikachu

In-Game Name: Alex Donwood

SteamID (STEAM_0:0:52390285

What is your ULX Rank?:User

What is your RP Rank?:RND SRIC

What is your timezone?:GMT+2 

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 7 ish

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): No

How Active are you? (1/10):8

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers):1

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:There is 3 main reasons that i think i would be "allowed" in event team.The first one being that i know how to semi work admin commands because well i was admin on other servers.So i have learned to not do "!slay/bring am" because the odds of only 1 out of 80 people having "am" in there RP/Steam name is not the best.Also to well not noclip into people because thats never fun being stuck in some invisible marsh mellow person.The second being that i was told that im creative when it comes to making ideas apparently and well due to it being Event team i would think that creativity is important for better ideas or situation handling and what not.The third and honestly the most important in my opinion being that people have suggested that i should apply for ET because i could help with events and making up ideas.There are a few little reasons like being apart of a few events so i know a few things about it or well me playing a lot on the server but its small details.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):Ill give 2.Firstly if there is not a lot of players on/most are AFK i would do a basic event of a TDM where there will be 3 rounds.Round 1 will be a normal TDM last team to live wins of course if would be in town with some props to spice things up and if it gets to a stalemate or people don't find each other i'll spawn in a gun at the middle of town and announce that a (gun) is in the middle of town.Round 2 will be a capture the flag best out of 3 where the flag would be a prop so that at least 2 people have to carry it because well the one carrying it won't have a gun so that people don't just sneak around each other .Round 3 will be a Duck hunt King of the hill basically finding an object/person and standing in that area for a 3-5 mins to win or kill everyone on the other team 2 times. If there are a lot of people on I would or do a SCP event or GOI event. The SCP one might be 053 at first before i try any other because honestly i haven't seen any SCP-053 events or maybe i'm just never on when people do events because its 3 am for me.I would basically start by announcing that 053 is in Temp euclid and all AR+ are free to test on me or JR with perms.When someone comes i'll handle the situation from there. If they bring a d class to test on me just normally i would act to him like a normal 9 year old girl make him play with me and my toys colour in and we'll talk.After 2 minutes (i'm not gonna waste 20 mins of someone's time) of him being in the same room as me or well close to me i would well make him hurt me and that entire painful death happens or well if he looks into my eyes before those 2 minutes.Going from there if the guard or researcher was also close to the test cell like AT the window they would fall under the effect if they only stood there for long they would "break the window" or at least attempt to and then harm me causing death and well now the foundation has a 9 year old free. IF they keep distance however it would be like a normal SCP in her cell being able to test on.Maybe someone would even think of an 059 and 682 cross test but we all know that it will end in a breach.If there's no researchers on to actually test  i would rather try a temp GOI on site.Like the sarkic cultist maybe give a little bit of a RP introduction before they are fully added like starting with raiding foundation/CI and capturing someone to sacrifice.Maybe if enough MTF are on we could make some of the Sarkics go in there "abomination form" to spice things up or well stick to the sacrificial rituals to the Flesh. Dont really want to a big Sarkic event where we "summon" the Scarlet prince or make a wormhole from hell and make "demons" come to Site 05 and destroy everything.The event will or end in the Sarkic going off-site due to nobody else being "worthy" or well they all die a horrible death.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?:Yes,although got to say i first read that Event Member could strike and promote to ANY rank instead of well that they cant so i might of miss read some stuff. So well i read it twice 

What is your favo(u)rite SCP? Why?: 053, The fact that she can link with 682 and semi control them fascinates me and that might mean she can control more scps or at least i believe so.Also the fact that she is still human she just cant turn her ability off and for a 9 year old she is extremely smart

Warns.thumb.PNG.eee1bac2c129d87616604d7527c3f562.PNG

(Ignore almost everything around the screen please)

• Like 1

+Support

Honestly I have no doubt you would do great as Event Team, good luck!

• Thanks 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+support

Alex has the potential to be a great Event Team member! Good luck!

• Thanks 1

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

11 hours ago, Sixx said:

+Support

Honestly I have no doubt you would do great as Event Team, good luck!

• Thanks 1

Doctor | E11 SM / Senior Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher 

2 hours ago, CreameyCheesey said:

+support

Alex has the potential to be a great Event Team member! Good luck!

• Thanks 1

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

+Support
Active constantly
Creative
Responsible
Good Rep/ Active on forums
I think you deserve this position, I hope you get it. Good luck!

• Thanks 1

"This is exactly how I wanted to spend my night, endlessly spinning in circles while dancing" -Blackbeard Omi9 CMDR
SM in PD / LCPL in DS / SNR SA in FBI / OFC in SCU

+Support, although the contact i've had with him is limited, i believe that he'd be a good fit for ET.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

• Catsro locked this topic