E11 Blacklist

PanickedShiba

Fill out the following information to seek an appeal of a job blacklist.

Steam Name: (GL) PanickedShiba

Ingame Name: Onyx

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:169302294

Job Blacklisted From: E11 Recruit

Reason for the Job Blacklist: Tranq

Dispute: I was blacklisted for tranqing a fellow E11 while we were messing around in downtime I believe it was and I happened to tranq the wrong E11 I believe and that is why I got blacklisted but I could be wrong as it was a year ago so remembering what happened could be off. I shouldnt have been blacklisted for it as I believe since we were all doing it and it was downtime if I remember correctly. But indeed using the tranq like that is not very smart on my end. But with that no one else got blacklisted so you know maybe I just did the wrong thing with the wrong people but anyways im rambling.  I feel as if I should be unblacklisted as it has been a year and I have had time to think about my actions looking back at it I shouldnt have participated in that in the first place but what can you do we live and we learn and with that I did learn and now after a year I feel like I am ready to come back and serve in E11 with my fellow brothers in E11 but that is my opinion and the decision is truly up to you.

I believe you have changed considering it was year ago and due to my recent interactions with you.

You blacklist will be revoked.

Accepted!

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||