15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think I should get Staff?

• Yes
    • No

Staff Application Format

What is your in-game name?: doomNator

What is your steam name?: doomNator

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:502465636

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

No but we gotta start somewhere 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

2 Fantastic months ago

What date did you make your forums account?

June 10th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2172980371

Have you donated? yes 20$ USD

What rank are you applying for? Trail Moderator 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

Nope

Have you read the staff guidelines at

Yes while I was on vacation I have read the guideline many times

? You will be tested on it: Alrighty 

Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I think I deserve to be staff because I am a very patient person, I do not get angry easily, I always try to stay positive, and keep my chill. I always play fair, and love to talk to other people, the server also says need staff so I would be honored to help the server. This server has been an amazing community in my gaming carrier, and I would love to give back to the community,  I am active on the server, I login everyday no matter what, and I am becoming much more active on forums. I love to help people in need, and it has always been my dream to become an admin on this server, ever since I logged into this server, I would love to help this server grow , I am very serious when needed and very friendly with other people. I know the MOTD well, but will continue to study the MOTD to know perfectly. I try not to raise my voice, but if in a sticky situation in a sit I will do what is necessary to keep control of the situation, but in a very respectful way.  I always ask how peoples day is going and to seem as respectful as possible,  whenever I see no staff on duty I will drop what I am doing and go on duty to help other people, while on staff I will try my best to be a role model for all the new players, and will be very understanding with new players. If a player ask a question and I do not know the answer, I will never respond with a I don't know sorry, I will do everything in my ability to answers their question, and I would love to get to know the gaminglight policeRP staff better. When school starts I will try to be as active as possible.  Even off duty I will continue to help other players, but only question wise, as because the guidelines says no staff under the rank of Senior admin can use their staff powers off duty. Even if I don't make the cut I will stay helpful and active on this server. I also do not give special treatment no matter who the person is in the sit.  Also I always attend meetings. I really do hope you find me fit to be a staff on this amazing server and have an amazing day!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Well first I would !bring(name) then I ask how their day was, then ask what happen, then I would !bring(name) the person who was RDMing but if they begin to curse I would ask them politely to calm down but if they continue I would let them burn all their anger out while in hopes they calm down, and while he cools down I would check logs/!blogs, but if he continues to swear I would GAG them and explain why I gaged him, but If they start to say bad things in chat I would Mute them. Then when I have checked logs and have proof I would ungag him to get his side of the story, but if he lies then I would add another Lying to Staff on to their warn, but if he continues to swear then I would regag him and warn him for Mass RDM/Player Diss/Staff Diss  and then jail them, and then say if you feel like the warn was false you may appeal on the gaminglight forums page, but as a Trail mod I would ask another higher up staff if this was the correct punishment, but if he recommends a different punishment then I would take his advice at hand. 

Edited by Joshua K
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

+support

-Mature

-knows the rules

-Decent application 

-Positive reputation in the community 

I think he would make a great addition to the staff team

Good luck DoomNator!

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

7 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

+support

-Mature

-knows the rules

-Decent application 

Good luck DoomNator!

Good Luck my guy

Carrots_LT_COL.png

7 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

+support

-Mature

-knows the rules

-Decent application 

Good luck DoomNator!

2 x Retired SCO19 Deputy Chief Constable

10 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

+support

-Mature

-knows the rules

-Decent application 

Good luck DoomNator!

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

-support

-Active
-Low warns

-Not very active on forums
-Not apart of the community for very long

-Edited the post which is not allowed
-No poll
Overall I feel like you didn't read the application format and because of that I feel like you didn't spend a lot of time on your application and also didn't look into everything. If you could fix these point next time I might make it a +support.

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

11 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

+support

-Mature

-knows the rules

-Decent application 

Good luck DoomNator!

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

• Head of Staff
46 minutes ago, Rein said:

-support

-Active
-Low warns

-No poll
Overall I feel like you didn't read the application format and because of that I feel like you didn't spend a lot of time on your application and also didn't look into everything. If you could fix these point next time I might make it a +support.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 7/21/2020 at 1:04 PM, Rein said:

-/+support

-Active
-Low warns

-No poll

Edited by John Newsom

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

12 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

I talked to doom and he honestly had no idea how to add a poll so i would give him some slack there we went over the forums and how to make a poll and i dont believe that should affect anyone's opinion on this application

I feel like he should have asked how to add an poll before making an app since it is something you need to add

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

On 7/21/2020 at 3:55 PM, Jimmy James said:

+support

-Mature

-knows the rules

-Decent application 

Good luck DoomNator!

As for the poll tbh if he did it on the phone it can be hard to figure it out

That bald Aussie Guy

On 7/21/2020 at 1:55 AM, Jimmy James said:

+support

-Mature

-knows the rules

-Decent application 

Good luck DoomNator!

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager