Comptons Ban Appeal- Denied

kwciicompton

Steam Name: Compton or kwciicompton

Ingame Name: Compton

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:456467462

Ban Length: Perma

Admin that Banned you: Fame King

Reason for Ban: Dissing SMT

Dispute: This happened at the beggning of 2019 i was banned cause one of my friends i think it was wonton got perma banned and me and 4 of my other friends retaliated bye dissing SMT and we all got perma banned and since that day i have regreted everything gaming light was my first PoliceRP server i played on and im not willing to loose it that easy this is my 5th or 6th ban appeal and im not close to giving up i am really sorry for what i did its been about a year i am more mature im starting to care about my reputation ect i just really want to be able to join back and play with my friends agin on gaminglight i made really good memories with snar Eternity wonton ect i made enemy like King i owner a familly which is compton i want to come back and be apart of the community agin i just hope you know i am sorry and i am way more mature now.

(Sorry for edit just checked and i have tried to appeal this ban 9 times before)

Edited by kwciicompton
Change some stuff up

Bans over 1 year old are not appeal able,

Please, stop trying to appeal this, you came back on an ALT TS again and mic spammed people in meetings with your friend, and did a bunch of other stuff.

- Support 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

I think I vaguely remember the situation with you in total. Your friend was banned and you + your friends decided to call Fame names and was treating him like dirt. Not to mention after that you and your friends raided the TS on alts and did exactly what Dredgen said. 

Bans over 1 year old can no longer be appealed and seeing as how you have constantly tried to appeal this one, I doubt it will be appealed any time soon. 

-SUPPORT

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

24 minutes ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

I think I vaguely remember the situation with you in total. Your friend was banned and you + your friends decided to call Fame names and was treating him like dirt. Not to mention after that you and your friends raided the TS on alts and did exactly what Dredgen said. 

Bans over 1 year old can no longer be appealed and seeing as how you have constantly tried to appeal this one, I doubt it will be appealed any time soon. 

-SUPPORT

35 minutes ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT

Signature.png

46 minutes ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

55 minutes ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT

• Head of Staff
15 hours ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

15 hours ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT

|Police Sergeant | Delta Squad Reserves | 

17 hours ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

-Support.

Well Well Well.If It Isn't Compton.

1. Reason Bans Over 1 Year Are Unappealable.

2. You Dissed SMT And Treated them Like Shit.

3.From Other Server Experiences You Hated Gaminglight And never Wanted To Come Back.

4. You Earaped A TS Channel on An ALT.

These Are My Reasons, Never Come Back.-Dr.Whale

Largest Mammal On GamingLight

16 minutes ago, Dr. Whale said:

-Support.

Well Well Well.If It Isn't Compton.

1. Reason Bans Over 1 Year Are Unappealable.

2. You Dissed SMT And Treated them Like Shit.

3.From Other Server Experiences You Hated Gaminglight And never Wanted To Come Back.

4. You Earaped A TS Channel on An ALT.

These Are My Reasons, Never Come Back.-Dr.Whale

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

2 hours ago, deathstriker124 said:

-support Oh hey it’s you... Go away  and I don’t understand why you still try after what you have done

Whale basically says it all

-support 

NO

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss