Should I become a Gamemaster  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Joshย 

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:104301095

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:ย ST MAJ, Purge PFC

Have you donated to the server?: This server, no not yet, but I have donated on PoliceRP and MIlRP

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: Nope

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: Yes, both PoliceRP
1: LTAP
2: FearRP
Thats all

How much time do you have on the server?: A round a month

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:ย  Well, Ik the basics, the basic of the clone wars was a thing that was more planned by the great almighty Palpitaine, with this after the old republic one the war of the galatic civil war, they started producing clones. Palpitaine got too control the clone making a bit and put codes inside of the clones making them at a certain day, they will be trade they Jedi's, and there leaders, and makeย ORDER 66! Yoda a few months ago actually had the vision of it happening, but didn't try to tell anyone because he knew no of them would believe him. After order 66 happened and it worked really well, daddy Palp took the leader ships, the troops, and the money, and made the great empire as we know it today.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: Well, to be honest I just miss it from when I was a Event team member and staff on MillRP. I also find that IMPRP as many more passages for events and a lot more bigger event Ideas. I also do think being both Game Master and Staff, will allow for me to get more experience. Ive also more so just missed the Event team feel, as I see all the other GMs setting up events, I just get really depressed inside (not really). With this I still try to participate in a lot of events, and good with them.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I mean, I do have low warns, not mingy (at-least when i do goof around, I do it uncontrollably), I am pretty gosh dang active, and I mean, just look at my Signature. With this I also have been in many, many, MANNNYYYY, Events, sometimes setting them up, or just being a actor. I also do help a lot of GMs with great ideas that go into play really well.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes, I have been Event team before

Give a brief example of an on-ship mixย an off-shipย event:

Well, one of the basic ones is a simple Rebels are aborted the ship, but with the twist of us being off of the ship doing a mission, rebels will take over the ship and lock down all hanger bays making it so we cant get in, with RP limits we get in either though vents, the hangerbays, ETC. With this after we get back the ship, we get attacked from a rebel fleet hyper spacing into the space Area, we eventually get our own fleet in to defeatย ย the rebel fleet with us.ย 

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): The way I learned from being a Wardog, was spawn one in, now this is different for Imperial so I wouldn't know and would half to be taught.

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model (Model) (who) : !Model RP_StormTrooper Bob (From what I remeberย 

Have you read the Gamemasterย Guidelines?: Yes

ย 

Edited by [MillRP] [PoliceRP] Josh

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com),ย CPTย Josh 1L65 and SCU SGTย Josh 1R65ย |ย Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP -ย Retiredย Moderator PRP x2, MILRP -ย Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander -ย Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP |ย Member Since late 2018
ย 

+SUPPORT

Active

Mature

Already Staff

Knows what he is doing

Good event ideas

Edited by Damon Gold
  • Gaminglight Love 1

[ImperialRP] - Ex. ST Vice Commanderย Void |ย Ex. Lord Vย Void | Ex. Shock NCOย Void | 1st Deputy Squad Leadย Paul Vermin IF12

ย 

15 hours ago, @Jake said:

ย 

+SUPPORT

Active

Mature

Already Staff

Knows what he is doing

Good event ideas

Good luck Josh.

• Like 1

Retired Grand Inquisitor l Retired Head Admin l Retired SWAT Commandย l Retired SNR Adminย l Retired EMS Commandย 

17 hours ago, @Jake said:

ย 

+SUPPORT

Active

Mature

Already Staff

Knows what he is doing

Good event ideas

ย 

๐’๐‚๐๐‘๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ | ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ - ๐‚๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ ๐‹๐ญ. ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ
๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐‘๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ |ย ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‘๐ž๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž โ‚‹ ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ