false Perma ban on mario- Accepted

BigRaven

1. Steam Name: BigHades

2. Ingame Name: Mario

3. SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:163836431

4. Ban Length: permaban

5. Admin that Banned you: dont know it did not say for me

6. Reason for Ban: (Community Blacklist - Racism / Homophobia / Encouraging Suicide)

7. Dispute: i did not do any of these stuff, i was doing a DT tryout when i randomly got banned and nobody knows who permabanned me. I never do these kind of stuff. i am a Naval Ensign for god sake.
[02:24]

Edited by BigHades
fixed dispute

[ImperialRP] [SCPRP] [Naval] [IQ] [Security]

Ummm? this guy was banned and ive never seen him do anything wrong, I believe this is the wrong person. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

+ SUPPORT

This does not sound like Mario AT ALL, he is nice, competent and I know for a fact that this mans would NOT do any of that! They must have gotten the wrong SteamID because it was not him....

|Retired Fleet Admiral|Former Admin

+1 didn't do this, he is a nice guy and would never do a single one of these

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

+1 Thompson grabbed the wrong steam ID. He was under the understanding that Mario said the N word. When in reality Mario was called the N word

James M- Former Police RP SS Chief Of Staff| Former Imperial Royal Guard Sovereign Protector|

1 hour ago, James M said:

+1 Thompson grabbed the wrong steam ID. He was under the understanding that Mario said the N word. When in reality Mario was called the N word

+Support, Im not sure how he also got banned as i banned the person who called him the N word.. Must have been a confusion please unban him. Im not sure how you got permad as i had banned the person. The correct person was permad before you were? https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198955025318 was perma banned because he was the correct person yet you were still banned. As the person who handeled your sit the other staff who permad you may have been confuzed. Please unban him

ThompsonYesterday at 12:48 PM

STEAM_0:0:497379795 Needs extended to 1 week, "[Advert] ST PVT ALEC 4844: mario is a ni**** "

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

5 hours ago, Egag said:

+ SUPPORT

This does not sound like Mario AT ALL, he is nice, competent and I know for a fact that this mans would NOT do any of that! They must have gotten the wrong SteamID because it was not him....