SCP 682 (A realistic buff) - Denied

Gum

Post name: “A more realistic 682 Buff "

What are you suggesting? -  I'm hoping 682 can get a buff (Specifically adding armor) Like a max of (200) or more?  Also maybe hoping if it can be regenerative like SCP 194's hp but instead it being able to regenerate its armor? Also I would love for the 682 to be fixed so when it moves it does the walking and running animations (if that's possible)

How would this change better the server? -  It would give 682 a buff that would realistically make him more like what the SCP wiki make him seem like or in more of threat since he is one of the most dangerous SCP's out there. This is also my first time ever making a suggestion so sorry if the format is not the way it was supposed to be.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  MTF are not going to like this.

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  This would give 682 a more of an advantage of going againt MTF with Negevs.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - image.thumb.png.fdec87e667ad86b5ea2f708e40482a67.png

Fun fact, I don't actually like Gum.

+/-Support I'm fine with the addition of adding regenerative armor if and only if it doesn't count towards the HP for tranquilizing. If it were to, it would cause too many issues especially with staff.

4 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

+/- Support

Regenerative armor makes sense in a way and also wouldn't cause confusion with the HP adverts. Only if it is possible to do, I think it will be a nice small buff.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

26 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

+/- Support

Regenerative armor makes sense in a way and also wouldn't cause confusion with the HP adverts. Only if it is possible to do, I think it will be a nice small buff.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

40 minutes ago, Starstep said:

+/-Support I'm fine with the addition of adding regenerative armor if and only if it doesn't count towards the HP for tranquilizing. If it were to, it would cause too many issues especially with staff.

sounds cool

+Support kinda

I like this idea but I would like a 682 to receive at least a small health nerf to correspond with this buff because when put simply, 682 is already powerful with his swep having a sizable range

maybe like 500 shaved off to account for his regenerative powers coming into play

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

Oh yeah I forgot to add 1 more thing, the armor doesn't affect the tranq stuff so if you are still below 4000 hp then you will still be tranqable and armor won't affect that in any way.

Fun fact, I don't actually like Gum.

-/+support 682 is way to op rn chief but i love the idea

Edited by Mint

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

6 hours ago, Sparkle said:

+/- Support

+support     I think it would make 682 a bigger threat then just plugging him full of bullets and recapturing him in 10 minutes.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

+support
Adding armor to 682 would make it more realistic in a sense, making it regenerative would also be nice. On a old server I used to play on it had it to where armor did regenerate but sadly I have forgotten that addon (if it was one).

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

9 hours ago, Sparkle said:

+/- Support

It may also be possible to have regenerative armor if he is given an armor kit or  something like SCP 457 except for armour

Edited by TrickTroll

10 hours ago, Sparkle said:

+/- Support

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

-support

682 is too OP at the moment. Here’s a screenshot of the max range 682’s swep can reach (the green line is his swep). DF938044A0F6CC498CC77E3E79E62C33C7927456
Combined with the fact that he survives multiple waves of MTF he doesn’t need a buff. Of course, in lore 682 is an unkillable lizard, but on this server we have to keep balance in line, so buffing him is unneeded. 

+/- Support

+Would be Interesting as 682s Scales Could act as armor since in Lore he evolves to whatever harms him so this "Evolution" Would be him gaining a resistance to Bullets

-682s Distance on the SWEP and speed is insane and i would like for 682 to also lose a little HP for this Buff

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

On 7/20/2020 at 6:26 PM, Starstep said:

On 7/21/2020 at 9:29 PM, October said:

-support

682 is too OP at the moment. Here’s a screenshot of the max range 682’s swep can reach (the green line is his swep). DF938044A0F6CC498CC77E3E79E62C33C7927456
Combined with the fact that he survives multiple waves of MTF he doesn’t need a buff. Of course, in lore 682 is an unkillable lizard, but on this server we have to keep balance in line, so buffing him is unneeded. 

Ive seen 682 get yeeted by a single CC within two minutes of breach

+support ngl this shit sounds cool as hell

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

On 7/20/2020 at 6:26 PM, Starstep said:

The old E11 CMDR Jay 

On 7/22/2020 at 9:29 AM, October said:

-support

682 doesn't survive multiple waves of MTF as he will only sustain over 2k-3k damage for one wave plus since most people have 300+ ping you cant always kill them even with the long range because of the laggy hitbox of running people and crouch jumping strats.

+/-Support

I think 682 is at a good spot but if this was added I would lower his health

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

• 4 weeks later...