11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Commander

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Sev [Lazz]

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Imperial Commandos

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I love this branch and the people in it many in it I have become quite close to. I've been in the branch from the start, I've watched it struggle and I've done a lot to help it grow and I want to continue to help it grow a lot more. I want to prove to some people that doubt my leadership skills that I know how to lead properly. I want to ensure that this battalion is never in the position that it was when I joined (many didn't even know it was a thing when I started playing it) 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have 2 weeks

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

A Commander's Purpose is to ensure That the branch is Growing and Running Smoothly. He does this by setting Up Correct Documents, having capable and well trained Officers and NCOs. Along with that A commander is a Leadership Figure, someone that people can look up to for advice or Good orders/Strategies. A Commander Should being putting in new systems and making a battalion a well oiled machine but at the same time making it fun and enjoyable. The Commander Must be making a stable battalion that if he where to disappear suddenly the battalion could run just as smoothly. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I've Been 100% dedicated to Imperial commandos since I joined the battalion. I have made and reformed many of the Important documents used by the battalion such as the basic training document and the NCO training document. I'm both a Game Master and a Trail mod so I'm trusted and involved in many parts of the server.  I've put in a lot of effort to ensure that the battalion is up to date, and well known for a good reason.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Everyday for 4-7 hours  

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

15 minutes ago, The Bubba said:

+Support

-Dedicated

-Experienced

-Friendly Guy

-Helpful

-Scorch 

Edited by Drayton

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

+support 

very active

dedicated member of IC for months now

good looking app

good leader & respectful 

would make a great boss

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

11 minutes ago, Stone Man said:

+support 

very active

good looking app

good leader & respectful 

would make a great boss

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

26 minutes ago, Stone Man said:

+support 

very active

good looking app

good leader & respectful 

would make a great boss

[ImperialRP] - Ex. ST Vice Commander Void | Ex. Lord V Void | Ex. Shock NCO Void | 1st Deputy Squad Lead Paul Vermin IF12

5 hours ago, Stone Man said:

+support 

very active

good looking app

good leader & respectful 

would make a great boss

Former ST Commander Monaco

IF Muha Vermin/SF Monaco/Thexan

18 hours ago, The Bubba said:

+Support

-Dedicated

-Experienced

-Friendly Guy

-Helpful

- 501st Commander Blizzard

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

On 7/20/2020 at 3:12 PM, Omega said:

MEGA SUPPORT!

One of the few dedicated IC there is.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+Support 

- Active
- Dedicated
-Excellent Understanding Of Authority

Edited by M4X

ST HVY Lead | ST LTC Max  | Retired Purge COL Maximus | Retired Overseer Maximus

On 7/24/2020 at 12:54 AM, M4X said:

+Support 

- Active
- Dedicated
-Excellent Understanding Of Authority

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

On 7/20/2020 at 2:48 PM, The Bubba said:

+Support

-Dedicated

-Experienced

-Friendly Guy

-Helpful

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018