Thompson false report

BigRaven

1. Questions

2. Your In-game: Mario

3. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:163836431

4. The admin's name in-game:Thompson

5. The admin's steam name:Kreig

6. What warning did you receive: Player DISS | Homophobia | Racism | Endorcing suicide |

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):picture below 

8. Why do you think this warn was false: because he told me that he grabbed the wrong steam id and told me to do this false warn thing.

9. Any extra information: not rlly

false warn.jpg

Edited by BigHades

[ImperialRP] [SCPRP] [Naval] [IQ] [Security]

+support saw his name in chat and accidentally grabbed his steam ID please remove it

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

16 minutes ago, Blitz said:

+support saw his name in chat and accidentally grabbed his steam ID please remove it

the staff member that gave the warns agrees it was false.

Edited by Ensign Adam/SF FP Adam

1 hour ago, James M said:

+support The man got confused. AN ST called Mario the N word, but staff saw it is Mario called me the N word

Yes accidentally grabbed wrong SteamID

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

• Manager

ACCEPTED

To get the warn removed, navigate to the 'Bans' button at the top. Once you have the ban panel up, select 'profile', then click 'appeal' next to the warn that is needing to be removed. For the reason, enter the link to this topic!