Reznov Borov's Ban Appeal- Denied

[GL] Spoon

Steam Name:  Spoon

Ingame Name: Reznov Borov

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:516348201

Ban Length: 1 week

Admin that Banned you: Voxis

Reason for Ban: Protesting chat

Dispute: Hello my name is spoon or formally Reznov Borov in game. I recently joined the server and haven't done anything wrong. I've followed the rules for the most part and since I am new to GMod I'm still learning here and there. We were pulled over by an  admin for saying things such as "Fuck 12" as an RP not as a race/political present day tease or what not. I only said it once and was told that we were allowed to say stuff around that as long as it didn't relate to current day events. I didn't do anything wrong, when the server reset I was just normally chatting like everyone always does when the chat resets. In this time I said, Fuck 12 Goodnight baby! and I proceeded to leave my game on as I went to go to bed. I wake up to play again and I see I am banned for a small reason for such a long duration. I hope you can have some sympathy for a man who is new to this and will learn  from his mistakes. I don't mean wrong and I'm not a troll I'm just trying to enjoy the PoliceRP as best I can. I did not mean wrong with what I said it was just for RP purposes and it won't happen again.

Before you go and downvote the support please understand, that the sign was instantly flooded out by multiple chats which the admin understood as well,  and I was also mixed up with some other dude who was making way more derogatory statements in chat, I honestly, non-biasedly, believe I am innocent simply on the concensus that me and the admin in question agreed there was faults on both sides.

Edited by REznov Borov

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

-SUPPORT

You said "Fuck 12 they can suck on my nuts" in the crash screen chat.

Not to mention that I put up in chat that it needed to calm down because EVERYBODY was doing it before the server restarted and warned that if it were to continue it would result in a 1 week ban. So, when the server restarted out of everybody I talked to, you said that and one guy pulled a racist remark. 

I also need to mention while I did say that it was okay in RP (as long as it's not going against current events and you are just RPing as a criminal) there also needs to be a point to where you need to learn to NOT do something because again, everyone was pulling the comments in adverts, comments and OOC chat. Everyone stopped when I made the comment saying 1 week bans were going to start being handed out and you said what you said on the crash screen.

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

16 minutes ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT

Not to mention that I put up in chat that it needed to calm down because EVERYBODY was doing it before the server restarted and warned that if it were to continue it would result in a 1 week ban. So, when the server restarted out of everybody I talked to, you said that and one guy pulled a racist remark. 

I also need to mention while I did say that it was okay in RP (as long as it's not going against current events and you are just RPing as a criminal) there also needs to be a point to where you need to learn to NOT do something because again, everyone was pulling the comments in adverts, comments and OOC chat. Everyone stopped when I made the comment saying 1 week bans were going to start being handed out and you said what you said on the crash screen.

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

All honesty didn't see the message if I did I would have most definetly on my mama not said anything. Honestly just miscommunication.

Spoke with him in TS about it and he said that he understood the situation. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

1 hour ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

25 minutes ago, TG_Kilo said:

-Support

Although I'm not apart of the Police RP community, you legit just admitted to committing the offenses you were banned for. 

There was a miscommunication between the Admin and myself. Such as not seeing the drop down banner, that stated to stop speaking about certain subjects. Personally I don't believe I can be held against something that immediately got flooded out of the system by incoming chat. Nevertheless, still putting up a legitimate appeal.

3 hours ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT

9 hours ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT

13 hours ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT

15 hours ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+SUPPORT

Don't know if Im allowed to speak on this, but I was in the TS Server with Spoon & Voxis. For some reason Voxis forgot to put that he said and I qoute

"Out of all of the 300 bans I've given, this is the first legitimate appeal".

Hope you get unbanned soon friend.

Edited by -=GHS=-baconwindu (MCBros)
  • Dislike 1

SYP Overlord DEA DCOS 

Unity through strength, clarity through balance.

Retired ST VCMDR

• Head of Staff
On 7/20/2020 at 12:06 PM, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander