1. What is your Ingame Name:    Brick

2. SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it):STEAM_0:1:443575519

3. Rank:  Senior Medic

4. Time on server:    1 week and 5 days

5. Total strikes ever received: 0 

6. How many warns do you have on GL:  0

7. Who gave you permission to apply:    Nefario and Crystal 

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?:  7-8

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words):    I believe I am fit and should be accepted into ACM because I am pretty active (when I can be) My number 1 priority when playing as Medical is to keep everyone healed so I would never go out of my way to kill someone when healing needs to be done. and I feel in my opinion I am rather decent at combat, if said killings needs to take place. I feel that becoming ACM would really Max out my effectiveness in helping the foundation. Thank You for reading 

10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF E-11 CPL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do?  Being a Medic my number 1 job is to aid and heal people especially people in such critical care just because now I have a shotgun changes nothing, therefore I would Inform the A1 that I need to heal the E11, after healing the E11 I would assist the A1 Captain if CI are still there.

Doctor | E11 SM / Senior Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher 

+support

-Active

-Dedicated

-Respectful

Brick would be a good pick for ACM!

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

• Bread locked this topic