Bring Back Chess Tables - Denied

Rav3n

Post name: “General Suggestion - Chess Board Game”

What are you suggesting? - To add back chess

How would this change better the server - More RP,  something you can do during a timer, or have fun playing a board game in general.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - No

Who would this change mostly benefit? - RP

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - Pretty sure we still have addon

CI PFC Rav3n XX8 | MTF E11 PFC Rav3n

+Support I mean, there is literally no reason not to, why not bring back  blackjack to?

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

+/-Support

Didn't they cause server lag? but it wouldn't hurt to add 1 or 2 back

• Like 1

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

You know, now that you mention it, I didn't even know they were gone.

44 minutes ago, MiniLeopard said:

+/-Support

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

They were glitchy and caused lag if I am not wrong 

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

7 hours ago, MiniLeopard said:

+/-Support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

7 hours ago, MiniLeopard said:

+/-Support

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

+/- Support

I tried my best just now to find another Chess/Checkers addon that the server could use, maybe one that would cause less issues, but I can't find one even half as decent as the one we used to have. So, it seems like that one is the only option. If it really causes a lot of issues, then I guess we have to move on. But maybe if there was just one or two tables, maybe one in lower dblock, and one in medbay?

• Like 1

Chess Boards were literally the most lag inducing thing on the server, and people barely used them. Wouldn't really make much sense to bring them back imo.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

3 minutes ago, Hoovy said:

Chess Boards were literally the most lag inducing thing on the server, and people barely used them. Wouldn't really make much sense to bring them back imo.

F

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

+Supportish

I would really wanna see them back because at the end of the day it is a Roleplay server but, I feel that if it is SMT+ should get a Developer to optimize it more because we can't Roleplay if we are lagging.

r_1460915_WgaGY.jpg

Edited by TheCloaker

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

-Support

These things would legit cause my game to just freeze for 10 seconds every minute I stood near them in-game

Also d-class and SCPs would use them to escape combat and it was annoying

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...