Project 087

233cade

Great job!
It is nice to see that you and your fellow researchers are actively doing tests together. I applaud you guys on that.
The test log has a very nice length to it. It is very intriguing to read and creative. I did spot some grammatical issues however.
I like the idea of putting multiple tests in one log. I'm going to start using this system of logging for my future documenting.
The document looks rather nice on a format stand-point. Colors and pictures were included.
You guys did an amazing job overall!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Graded

90/100 - Apollyon

Lore 25/25 - Nothing wrong here, followed lore well

Creativity 20/25 - No one tests on 087 which does give you some points, but it seems like you were just throwing D Class in there and watching what they do. However more points are given since it is a Euclid Scp which means we do not know much about it.

Presentation 25/25 - Pictures and a Long test log, what else could I ask for?

Writing 20/25 - I noticed some minor mistakes in writing for example not capitalizing your "I" however these are just minor.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

21 hours ago, Squash said:

Graded

90/100 - Apollyon

Lore 25/25 - Nothing wrong here, followed lore well

Creativity 20/25 - No one tests on 087 which does give you some points, but it seems like you were just throwing D Class in there and watching what they do. However more points are given since it is a Euclid Scp which means we do not know much about it.

Presentation 25/25 - Pictures and a Long test log, what else could I ask for?

Writing 20/25 - I noticed some minor mistakes in writing for example not capitalizing your "I" however these are just minor.

That's really not what Euclid means

Euclid

Euclid-class SCPs are anomalies that require more resources to contain completely or where containment isn't always reliable. Usually this is because the SCP is insufficiently understood or inherently unpredictable. Euclid is the Object Class with the greatest scope, and it's usually a safe bet that an SCP will be this class if it doesn't easily fall into any of the other standard Object Classes.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |