Kevin's T-MOD application- Accepted

Big chungus

What is your in-game name?: Purge BRL CMS Kevin 2121 Lord V Kevin

What is your steam name?:  Big chungus 

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:53317491

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): I ave not i hope that i can learn from the other staff and im a fast learner.

What date did you start playing on the community? roughly: June 25 2020

What date did you make your forums account?: June 29 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: Apprentice

How many warns do you have on the Server? 0

have you donated? yes 50

What rank are you applying for?: T-Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at: Yes 

You will be tested on it: Understood: Yes i do

Timezone:Eastern Standard

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?  I would like to join the staff team because I want to support the server in a positive way. I'm on almost every night and there is a lot of RDMing,minging,etc. I think if I get the rank of trial Moderator, I will try my best to stop all the miners, RDMer ,etc.  If I make it high up in the ranks in staff If I do get accepted I will always help the lower staff in sits and anything else they need assistance with. I'm always active (10-14 hours a day) . I could be higher when I get on that day. I would just like to help the Imperial RP community grow and like a chance to help the server.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First I would bring the person where no one else is and where no one can hear us then if they kept curing me I would ask them nicely ask them to stop/ Then if they don't stop gag them and there I would check damage logs and gather evidence to prove it was actually Mass RDM. Then I would un Gag and ask them to explain to His/her self. If they continue to swear at me, I would explain to them. Why they will be banned For mass RDMin. Then  I would ask a higher up (ADMIN+) to come and ban the person for the the appropriate punishment of 5days.

Okay, umm, you seem like a pretty cool dude but there is some stuff that you lack.

Firstly, this is your first ever forums post, and if I am not mistaken you need to be somewhat active on the GL forums to be accepted (uncertain)

Secondly, your spelling / grammar is not so great, although this is NOT a big issue, it can be improved.

On the plus side, you do seem to be active, even though I don't know who you are, if you are telling the truth by saying you will play 10-14hrs / day, that is a big plus. 

I stand with +/- Support, although opinions can change.

Good luck.

Edited by Omega
  • Like 1
  •   ImperialRP - Senior Moderator 〗-〖Naval Aviations Commander〗   

12 hours ago, Omega said:

Okay, umm, you seem like a pretty cool dude but there is some stuff that you lack.

Firstly, this is your first ever forums post, and if I am not mistaken you need to be somewhat active on the GL forums to be accepted (uncertain)

Secondly, your spelling / grammar is not so great, although this is NOT a big issue, it can be improved.

On the plus side, you do seem to be active, even though I don't know who you are, if you are telling the truth by saying you will play 10-14hrs / day, that is a big plus. 

Good luck.

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

On 7/21/2020 at 2:40 AM, [MillRP] [PoliceRP] Josh said:

Good luck.

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

On 7/20/2020 at 3:18 PM, Omega said:

Good luck.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• Manager

ACCEPTED!

To receive training, you'll need to join our TeamSpeak and go into the waiting room of an Imperial RP SMT member's office (if the member is online then feel free to notify him of your presence).