Banned for something i didnt do- Denied

Sandwich

Steam Name:  sandwich

Ingame Name: ehtaerb tnac i

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:118420791

Ban Length: 1 week

Admin that Banned you:  water 

Reason for Ban: racism!??!?

Dispute: i was chocking on pertezles and said i cant breath and the admin thought i was talking about BLM and George Floyd. First of all i dont know how saying that even if i was talking about blm constitutes as raceism but thats not what i was even talking about .  I was picked up by the admin in question and he told me i shouldnt talk about blm and i said "ummmmm  ok?" and then he stood still for like 10 minutes so i tried to leave thinking he was done then he picked me and told me that i shouldnt talk about blm again so i said ok and he banned mje?!?!!? i am writing this in a very agitated state so pleaqse exsucess my spelling errors! please im half black my dad is literraly from hati, why am i being banned for raceism? thanks for your time!

spacer.pngsorry icant delet foto how did it get here?

Edited by Sandwich
  • Laughing 1

Bro this dude is innocent. He soooooo sexy. THIS SERVER IS HIS LIFE. He literally crying. BRO. you really making my boy cry. OKOKOK. Nathan sends his regards.  BTW the pic is me and I am lowkey no cap kinda hot tho.

alreptn32r811.png

3 minutes ago, NRB said:

Bro this dude is innocent. He soooooo sexy. THIS SERVER IS HIS LIFE. He literally crying. BRO. you really making my boy cry. OKOKOK. Nathan sends his regards.  BTW the pic is me and I am lowkey no cap kinda hot tho.

alreptn32r811.png

i like

uh....

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

1 minute ago, Max Holland said:

I banned you because another admin requested it. @TheDerick

aswell you ran away from the sit, and never explained why you said such things when I asked you. 

all i heard you say was dont talk blm and im having techancal difficulties. i try to jump off the roof to kill myself because i thought you were crashing. also who is derick?!?!

• Like 1

• Jayden locked this topic

Next time use Grammarly. You might need that for the future. Anyways just gonna ban you for 10 years. Come back when you grow up. 

(For anyone questioning, we do not want protesting or referencing in-game of the current events happening in the world. We have some people who are Police Officers IRL and they don't need to deal with this when playing a video game. If you really want to make changes, do them IRL in peaceful protests. Not in a video game where people come to relax, have fun and enjoy their time in Gaminglight. Thanks!)

• Like 2
  • Laughing 2

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor