Björn's Ban Appeal- Denied

Bjorn

Steam Name: Björn

Ingame Name: Björn Ivanov

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:197424245

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: Snar

Reason for Ban: 40+ Warns , i had 64.

Dispute: I understand that having 64 warns is alot, like alot alot. 

They were over 2 years ago (or atleast over 1 or so years), I understand i broke the rules many times, but many of my warns were false. Some were due to how bad my computer was back then, so LTAP on some occasions was because of that, but thats on my part. Some of the other LTAP warns were unnecessary, since i hadnt even LTAPd.

I know staff diss is also bad, so i take that.

The point is, that was 2 years ago. I joined back a couple days ago and i havent gotten any warns since, i never had planned on getting any after rejoining back to the server recently either. 

What i dont get was there was never ever really a warning for the "policy" (as Snar called it). And even so, wouldnt it make sense that much older warns would be dismissed.

I admit that i had too many warnings, but im here to RP now, i was back then but i was way way more salty back then so yeah..

Theres probably more i could say about this but if its brought up i might remember it, because i only remember like 10-20 of my warnings.

[Note: If these posts are editable, i might edit it if i have forgotten to mention something, ill just put the added details below this]

3 minutes ago, Phil said:

-support

Sorry but regardless of how old they are you had 64 chances to improve yourself, 24 over the limit that usually gets you banned, also warn bans aren't appealable.

Snar told me to appeal it, or atleast, im pretty sure he told me to

3 hours ago, Phil said:

-support

Sorry but regardless of how old they are you had 64 chances to improve yourself, 24 over the limit that usually gets you banned, also warn bans aren't appealable.

And replied to own report

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

3 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Warn bans can not be appealed and you are 24 warns over the 40 limit that would warrant a perma ban.

-Support

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

13 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Warn bans can not be appealed and you are 24 warns over the 40 limit that would warrant a perma ban.

-Support

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

• Head of Staff
9 hours ago, TheJayden said:

-Support

Reasons above

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander