MJTHEOG

Rank You are Applying For: LT

In-Game Name: SM MJTHEOG 1A38

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:526631405

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 or 4 months 

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 0  https://imgur.com/a/143tMR3

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): Why I think I should become a LT is because Ever since summer started I was able to increase my activity and plus I am dedicated to the Police Department I go to most of the meetings I am professional at all times and I am very serious I help anyone who needs it I train cadets and i try to teach the cadets a bit more than they need to know (How to drive ect. also do the same for OFCs) the plus I am friendly to everyone i meet and I know a little bit about being a officer because my cousin in the police force! He let me in his cop car it was the the beautiful Crown Victoria and let me blare the siren. I know how to handle different situations too. I am usually on at night so I can deal with situations! (helping, dealing with mingy cops ect.) Over all  I personally thing I will be a great addition to low command!

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by MJTHEOG

rsz_1rsz_1oversize_signature.png

27 minutes ago, Solomonnew said:

+Support

Active

Mature

Good SM

trains cadets

GoodLuck Man!

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

3 hours ago, Solomonnew said:

+Support

Active

Mature

Good SM

trains cadets

GoodLuck Man!

You would be a good fit to PD Low Command, Good Luck MJ 

P.S. keep giving me memes 🙂

Edited by Tonto

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member