Jack S

In-game Name:  Jack S

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:432754918

DiscordID: Pax Romana#2945

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):
I would like to join R&D

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 
 So I'd say an 6/10, but can always improve!

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

I have great work ethics, I don't stop until my goals are met. I share the core values of CI. I'm able to abide by any rules put in place, I can enforce them if needed. (verbally) I always like being friends with everyone, I feel as if I can be friends with everyone. I'm not a minge, I like to do what's right. I see my self as great at solving the problems at hand.  I have had a fond look over CI ever since I joined the server. The higher ups are great too, I would listen to you guys and follow the rules you have set in place.  I think researching and testing on SCPs on the surface would be great. I know some people in R&D and they have said its so much fun. I know how CI help D-class escape, so when I'm high enough rank I can help with raids. I want to free SCPs and D-class with you guys.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?  

I can listen to every order I'm given,  I find any way I can to get over obstacles. With the information and standards I'm given, I can reach goals set by me or others. When I have a lot of drive to do something, I put my full effort into it.  I'm a trustworthy person, I'll listen to higher commands.

How active can you be?

7 days a week

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord:

Yes

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

+ support 

He escaped no CI FTO's on

I would love to see him in CI 

EXP R Gubby 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG