ptr

VEGA elite group

Posted (edited)

What you want to see? -  I would like to assist and creating and seeing a VEGA elite forces group for the RU on gaming lights military role play. I would happily assist and make tryouts, ranks, and recommendations for classes and weapons.

Why should we add it? -  I think we should consider adding this because it gives something for players to work for and it distinctively differentiates the elite players of the RU. We should also add this so players have an end goal of where they want to see themselves. This would result in more players playing for promotion and more players for RU. 

What are the advantages of having this? - The advantages are giving the players something to ultimately work for and it also buffs RU a little. 

Who is it mainly for? - Its mainly for elite RU players that want to be in a serious group that is feared by the Americans. 

Links to any content - I will look but first I need to know if this is even considered before I go developing something like this.

MY NAME IS BORIS IN GAME!

Edited by ptr

- support 

-this is so Vauge for something this big that your thinking of

- this is not needed we have 4 different SF for each faction. GRU, 104th,  ADF and OMON for RU. and new SF branch isnt needed

15 minutes ago, CPL Blue Bird 1D34 said:

-support

-What makes you think this is going to happen

-Who are you?

-Why suggest this and why would they want your help

the three Ws

It's a suggestion mate. Doesn't matter who they are. The whole point of a suggestion is to see if it happens, and the third reason is definitely unneeded.

PoliceRP: OG Recruit, former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: USAF Lieutenant Colonel, Captain Price.

Im pretty sure what youre suggesting (from when I talked to you) was a seperate faction for each side under the umbrella of the RU Military and US Military. Personally, I feel like this a great idea. HOWEVER. Your suggestion and how you described it is a little bit vague and id suggest that you reword it a little bit. Other than that id be in support of this. 

MilitaryRP: Brigadier General of Spetsnaz || WarDog Administrator

Proud member of GamingLight since March of 2018

spacer.png

-support

This just sounds like a custom class you want to make but don’t want to pay for

3 hours ago, Timm said:

Im pretty sure what youre suggesting (from when I talked to you) was a seperate faction for each side under the umbrella of the RU Military and US Military. Personally, I feel like this a great idea. HOWEVER. Your suggestion and how you described it is a little bit vague and id suggest that you reword it a little bit. Other than that id be in support of this. 

USC712 Delta Force Captain Jake Redmond
United States Special Forces

"Never leave another man behind."

-Support

While I do like having something special for the best players in the game, it ultimately splits the server into two. We have one section of veteran players who now would have access to even better weapons then the normal player would have, and we have the average player with little experience in GMOD PVP. I think if this was added it would only result in complaining from some of the less experienced players, and split our playerbase too thin within the 3 Main Branches we already have.

MilRP:  4 Star General of RU || Super Admin 

SCPRP: Former Alpha-1 LTCOL || Former Nu-7 CPT ImperialRP: Naval Gunnery Officer CWRP: Lieutenant General R.I.P CWRP 

21 minutes ago, Emoo said:

-Support

While I do like having something special for the best players in the game, it ultimately splits the server into two. We have one section of veteran players who now would have access to even better weapons then the normal player would have, and we have the average player with little experience in GMOD PVP. I think if this was added it would only result in complaining from some of the less experienced players, and split our playerbase too thin within the 3 Main Branches we already have.

Kinda agree with that as well ^^^

MilitaryRP: Brigadier General of Spetsnaz || WarDog Administrator

Proud member of GamingLight since March of 2018

spacer.png

24 minutes ago, Emoo said:

-Support

𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏  - 𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐄𝐎 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐥- 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 - 𝐂𝐀𝐎  - 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 - 31𝐬𝐭 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 - 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 2020

𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 - 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 - 𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐏 𝐒𝐎 - 𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐍2 𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐳 - 𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐅 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧  

-Support

Simpler is always better when it comes to new players, adding in another special forces would add to what players have to learn and could confuse them. Making this special forces different from the current ones would also be difficult since we already use almost every weapon available. War heros and veterans already fill the role of free jobs for experienced players, meaning we don't need to give them even more jobs.

pancake GIF

Oog

On 7/19/2020 at 1:38 PM, Emoo said:

-Support

MilitaryRP Head of event team | RU 4 Star General | ImperialRP Retired 31st VCMDR

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

-Support 

Theres Nothing Wrong with RU Side and Guns its the Player Amount thats the issue cause RU can win and have won when there was a load of US on and More Jobs would just probably make it a little more difficult to control for RU

On 7/19/2020 at 1:38 PM, Emoo said:

-Support

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

-support

-if you buff RU then you have to buff US, you cant just give RU a whole new branch and expect US to just sit back and relax.

Naval|Inquisitor|