MiniEpic

Rank You are Applying For: LT

In-Game Name: MiniEpic STEAM_0:1:195322115

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:195322115

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: 4 Weeks

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many warns do you have? 0 https://prnt.sc/tkfcsh

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): Why i should be promoted is because when i get on SM there is a SGT that is not training a cadet or even being afk or nobody is on. I want to help lower ranks and demote/promote people who are doing wrong things or even being active and being respectful to higher ranks or below. When being LT I will be mature and respectful to higher or lower ranks while on job, I have done a couple of teamspeak checks and not a lot of PD are on teamspeak for past couple days being SM and some PD have not been on radio (sometimes). I have seen a couple of OFC’s minging or even not following there higher rank’s orders and I have talked to about 6 OFCS while being SM on the job about it.As PD needs more command i feel like i can fit in for being command. That is why i wish to be a LT.

You Agree that disobeying any rules set by high command will result in an immediate demotion? (Yes/No) Yes.

minisigforums.webp

27 minutes ago, John Kyle said:

+ support

Very active

Knows the rules and SOPs

Well known member

Been with PD a long time

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

- Support

I'm sorry I just don't think you're ready YET. I feel that you will at some point be ready. I feel that when you answered the question "Why should you be promoted"  you went on to say why you want to be promoted but I didn't see much as to why you should be promoted. You didn't mention strengths that would help you in a Low Command rank. You have also just met the required 4 weeks. I think a little more experience would go a long way.  It just doesn't feel like much effort was put into the application. (Please don't think of this as an attack on you. I just want you to be the best you can be). You also didn't put a poll on this.

2 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

When being LT I will be mature and respectful to higher or lower ranks while on job

This should be a given whether or not you're an LT.

2 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

I want to help lower ranks and demote/promote people who are doing wrong things or even being active and being respectful to higher ranks or below

This part also didn't make much sense to me. The first part did, but the second you may want to reword.

Edited by Director Smith
Add opinion

Smith || SCU Commander || EMS Paramedic

2 hours ago, John Kyle said:

+ support

Very active

Knows the rules and SOPs

Well known member

Been with PD a long time

Mini is an Amazing person, kind, funny and all other ways a awesome person hope you get the job mate good luck!!

Edited by Joshua K

-Support

-Due to recent events I do not feel you are ready for Command (being removed from ARU due to 3 Strike limit).

-I also do not think you fully understand SOP as I had reports of you negotiating a Bank Robbery as K9.

-I think you need to act more professional (I also had a report of you pitting an SNR in a pursuit).

-I think if you get your act together and act more professional you will make a good Lieutenant.

One thing I can say is that you are extremely active.

Edited by Carrots
Had to add some context to the first dash

Carrots_LT_COL.png

Just now, Carrots said:

-Support

-Due to recent events I do not feel you are ready for Command.

-I also do not think you fully understand SOP as I had reports of you negotiating a Bank Robbery.

-I think you need to act more professional (I also had a report of you pitting an SNR in a pursuit)>

-I think if you get your act together and act more professional you will make a good Lieutenant.

AND you do train cadets

pdhcdepcomm.png

4 hours ago, Carrots said:

-Support

-Due to recent events I do not feel you are ready for Command (being removed from ARU due to 3 Strike limit).

-I also do not think you fully understand SOP as I had reports of you negotiating a Bank Robbery as K9.

-I think you need to act more professional (I also had a report of you pitting an SNR in a pursuit).

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

5 hours ago, Carrots said:

-Support

Agreed -support

2 x Retired SCO19 Deputy Chief Constable

13 hours ago, Carrots said:

-Support

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

On 7/19/2020 at 2:09 AM, John Kyle said:

+ support

Very active

Knows the rules and SOPs

Well known member

Been with PD a long time

17 hours ago, Carrots said:

-Support

+/- Support 

|Police Sergeant | Delta Squad Reserves |