Serpo - Racism Report- Accepted

TheBrigand

Your in game name: Vinny

The player's in game name: Serpo

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:125695183

What did the player do: Made a joke about George Floyd during admin sit while in prison. He said " I can't breath"

Evidence (required):

image.png.52109c6254be8508f5ff05ad5ee6cda1.png

image.png.55e3d95889047ee370c6055aec2eb036.png 

What do you believe should happen to the player: A ban - On other Gaminglight servers, this isn't tolerated - why should it be on Police RP

Any extra information: The administrator Senior Trump can confirm that it was Serpo who said this during sit.

image.png

Edited by TheBrigand

Italian Boss Vincent "Vinny" Vincenzo     /   Research Command    /    O-5 Council Research Staff

youtube.com/watch?v=LZN8PnI39Ng

Sixx's Pussy is NOT mediocre even if SMT says it is!

The screenshots dont necessarily show any signs of racism, or references to the George Floyd incident, I'm not saying I don't believe you, there's just no evidence to back up the report unless Senior Trump can confirm. 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

37 minutes ago, Dredgen said:

The screenshots dont necessarily show any signs of racism, or references to the George Floyd incident, I'm not saying I don't believe you, there's just no evidence to back up the report unless Senior Trump can confirm. 

|Police Sergeant | Delta Squad Reserves | 

3 hours ago, Dredgen said:

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

6 hours ago, Phil said:

+support

smt+ have already stated stuff like this is unacceptable

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

+Support reasons above

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

6 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

-Support 

in my opinion it is not enough proof of the player saying " I can't breath"  overall this report is just about  this player said that and this player was saying this and it doesn't  have any proof of it 

so  -support 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

image.png.4230eec0e42584b95c2e4136e8f91ae0.png

This was the moderator who took the sit when he said it. I mean if you don't trust your moderators then ok I guess. But he said it 100%.

Italian Boss Vincent "Vinny" Vincenzo     /   Research Command    /    O-5 Council Research Staff

13 minutes ago, TheBrigand said:

image.png.4230eec0e42584b95c2e4136e8f91ae0.png

This was the moderator who took the sit when he said it. I mean if you don't trust your moderators then ok I guess. But he said it 100%.

Still not evidence.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

29 minutes ago, RayRoyals said:

if the moderator said he said it, well it looks likes like evidence to me.

Anyone can say anything, including staff, still need evidence to back up their claim.

Anyone can say anything, including staff, still need evidence to back up their claim.

So if I called a moderator a bitch in voicechat he couldn't warn/ban me cuz he doesn't have evidence? 

In an irl court if you have witnesses who can support a claim that something happened, that counts as evidence, especially if they are credible. Do you think that me and this mod who I don't know are in a conspiracy against this guy?

13 minutes ago, TheBrigand said:

So if I called a moderator a bitch in voicechat he couldn't warn/ban me cuz he doesn't have evidence? 

In an irl court if you have witnesses who can support a claim that something happened, that counts as evidence, especially if they are credible. Do you think that me and this mod who I don't know are in a conspiracy against this guy?

If he warned him and you have evidence of him being warned, bring it forward, theirs your evidence right there. 
Not arguing with you in this report, only evidence you've shown is a staff member saying he said it, no warn, or evidence of him saying it has been shown so your evidence is invalid. End of discussion. 

• Head Admin
12 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

-Support 

in my opinion it is not enough proof of the player saying " I can't breath"  overall this report is just about  this player said that and this player was saying this and it doesn't  have any proof of it 

so  -support 

-Support We don't have proof, if he did say it why didn't the staff member deal with it then and there?

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

Changing to a -SUPPORT

Reason being is because after extensive looks at the screenshots, nowhere in the pics does this person specifically say that phrase. He may have said it in a sit, but if that is the case then the staff member who was in that sit needs to make the report OR he needs to come forward and give the evidence he has (if applicable) 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

3 minutes ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

Changing to a -SUPPORT

Reason being is because after extensive looks at the screenshots, nowhere in the pics does this person specifically say that phrase. He may have said it in a sit, but if that is the case then the staff member who was in that sit needs to make the report OR he needs to come forward and give the evidence he has (if applicable) 

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4