Bundle both job packs with Platinum - Denied

Bread

What are you suggesting? - Bundle the MTF and SCP job packs for current and future Platinum Donators.

How would this change better the server? - Increases the value of purchasing platinum.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Not necessarily, people who would want the job packs could still buy them on their own, or could get them with platinum.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Donators.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

lol, lmao even

7 minutes ago, Jack (utility one) said:

+support
ye ye

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

+Support currently platinum is useless,

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

+Support, honestly the plat pack is currently really not worth its price.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

23 minutes ago, Falxen said:

+Support, honestly the plat pack is currently really not worth its price.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+support

But I doubt this would be fully accepted as some people have both platinum and the job packs, and if you only bought one pack, you'll have paid the same amount as someone who bought both backs and platinum 

19 hours ago, Propane said:

+support

But I doubt this would be fully accepted as some people have both platinum and the job packs, and if you only bought one pack, you'll have paid the same amount as someone who bought both backs and platinum 

If you have 1 or both you  should get the next 1/2 future job packs for free if you also have platinum (If they ever make more)

Edited by Bread

lol, lmao even

3 minutes ago, Bread said:

If you have 1 or both you  should get the next 1/2 future job packs for free if you also have platinum (If they ever make more)

While that makes sense, I doubt another job pack will get released. What comes next the GENSEC/CI/d-class job pack? 

+ support

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Hello Bread,

I honestly would support this change. The  SCPRP platnium rank is the most expensive of all 5 servers at 100 credits.  Police rps platnium is only 90 credits and comes with a significant amount more. I'd like to see the mtf/scp job packs just added to the platnium rank because having to buy those on their own is a little absurd when you can pay 100$, get access to a lot of things but have it be no where near as much as another servers. (And I do get that police rp has a reason why it can offer so much more, theres no reason for scprps plat pack to be the most expensive out of all 5 servers with very little to compensate, even with all the added T1-T5 jobs you get. It just turns people away from buying it.)

Because of the reasons above, this gets a +support from me. A lot of people see that job pack and the plat rank and then look at the other GL servers and see its a lot less for a lot more.
SCP RP Plat Pack - https://gyazo.com/d788817d397f52acfcf2d5166bd63518

Police RP Plat Pack - https://gyazo.com/9e4cd8bf0d176ca40d81b944394769d4

Edited by Matricies

On 7/19/2020 at 3:27 PM, October said:

While that makes sense, I doubt another job pack will get released. What comes next the GENSEC/CI/d-class job pack? 

I would like a CI job pack or actually mabye an gensec one but that would be kinda weird because like what would they do gun gun and more gun but I could see possibly a d class job pack 

If this does get accepted, what about people who have spent $25 on both job packs already? Do we get money back in credits because I have both job packs and platnium.

• Like 1

Fun fact, I don't actually like Gum.