Forever Bonded.

Novah

Sad to see you go, I may not be a Nu7 but you were very dedicated and it was overall fun to play when you were around and there was always good RP to be had when you were on and when i was on ACM

~ACM Price/Batman

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

On 7/23/2020 at 4:56 PM, TheCloaker said:

Boomers I swear bro, if I ever resign I will not make one of these out dated cringy threads.

If I resign, I resign reporting someone.

who are you

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

On 7/23/2020 at 5:56 PM, TheCloaker said:

Boomers I swear bro, if I ever resign I will not make one of these out dated cringy threads.

edit: Also this is a joke, please don't take it serious, adding this because someone got offended (2020 lul). 

Not going to hesitate to strike you.

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

On 7/23/2020 at 2:56 PM, TheCloaker said:

Hopefully you don't report Zeeptin this time!

Edited by BadAim

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

On 7/23/2020 at 5:56 PM, TheCloaker said:

edit: Also this is a joke, please don't take it serious, adding this because someone got offended (2020 lul). 

I thought you were better Smh >:C rude of you 

Former: Nu-7 Captain | Event Team Member | Maintenance Professional
Currently D-0007 

@Novah Bro you forgot me, cringe Ily ❤️

• Heart-Eyes 1

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker