Forever Bonded.

Novah

Just as once a great man has said, "The Time Has Come" for me to take another path. The experience was absolutely amazing and I'll never ever forget the experience I've had while in this branch. There's not much for me to go off of, so I think I'll tell a small story. Little ol-me, when entering this branch was looking for someone who can lead a branch in a way I liked it however everyone seemed to have lead there branches very well but I knew I found a branch I wanted to fall under when I met some of the people in Nu-7. I believe the first face I came across who I liked was Kiddo, he was a friendly guy with a nice accent that made me hot and with him making a good introduction to me I began to just play on Nu-7 and move up rather quickly. Eventually, I met the biggest asshole in my life, Fool. The Commander of Nu-7, Fool was probably the biggest cunt I've known for quite awhile but eventually as I ranked up, I realized that Fool was just a ordinary dickhead who wanted to game and lead his branch which he did extremely well. I'm not very good at stories, I don't know what else to say other then this experience was absolutely amazing.. I'll still be on the server, I'll still be around the community. I'm gonna name off some people who just I love in the branch but, I love all of you. 

The branch has made me a better person and made me appreciate this community so much. Before I touched this community I was just hopping servers, messing around, playing DarkRP (i know) and just being really bored overall.. But when I saw this I decided to try it out and ordinarily have the plan to minge and just mess about but I ended up getting really attached to it and enjoying it a ton. I never thought I'd make it this far due to me being an idiot but I did, and you all just made me extremely proud. I'll never forget this branch or replace it.

-Mike: My guy, honestly when you first got VCMDR I wasn't very happy and didn't like the idea but you impressed me and made me like you even more the more you were VCMDR. I wouldn't have anyone else over me.

- Pixel: You're an amazing LTCOL, and an amazing replacement for me, I know you'll get there and I'll know you'll do it. Sorry for being a wall on you.

-Fool: Fuck you, lets play some COH2 some time.

-Bread: You're one dedicated man, I hope you get your goal someday.

-MattO: Man, you need to play with me more often. There is no words I have for you because you already know them.

-Kiddo: You're one sexy man.

-Evil: You talk a lot but, you're a good man. Impress me with HSU.

-Rainbow: This man is a loser. Love you buddy. You'll get in HSU eventually.

People I love.

-Daedran: Your face is cute.

-Giovanni: Its a shame that you left but at least you're still around and being cute.

-Kami: Get a peepee, loser.

-Blackbeard: Your name is fucking awesome.

-Happy: Hope you destress and kiss someone.

Honestly I forgot some, but don't get offended. I fucking love you all anyways, from any branch. 

I can't be perfect and have everyone listed off but you all know you have a place in my heart ❤️ Keep the branch up, keep Nu-7 great. 

----------------------------

Name: Novah
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:181694738
Reason for leaving: I played for awhile and I'd like to try other things without the worry of command. I know Nu-7 will be able to continue without me.
Will you stay active during your 48-hour notice?: Negative. Technically I'm still on LOA. 

• Sad 6

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

I didn't put Badaim cause I forgot but hey he's cute

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

Can we get a F in the chat, Sorry to see you leave man  be safe in your new pastures on what you do (Fav dude in Nu7 that gave me a chance)

Edited by Kommunistic

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

1 minute ago, Kami- Amaterasu said:

*Can I have yours*

nah

• Sad 1

Bro i cant see you go,I remember you bullied my ass with the fubar during a PT  anyways good luck on O5 researcher you'll make it 🙂

image.png.66451160c557c7cf7d2b09a60f261551.png

Edited by Mint

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

Novah you were one of the first people besides Fool I actually got to know outside Gmod and honestly wouldn't have it any other way stay strong and maybe we can still play games sometimes love you bb

(PS, hope you stay in TS and hang out with is sometimes)

• Heart-Eyes 1

Sad to see you go but we gonna play more games, mordhau, vrchat and all that hehehe >:)

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

21 minutes ago, CreameyCheesey said:

Godspeed

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

First time someones complimented my name, well either or it was a pleasure getting to work beside you, you were seriously a awesome command member and you did some awesome work while you were here. I wish you the best in whatever you do. ❤️

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)