SCP-076-2 Suggestion - Accepted

Surge

General Suggestion - 076-2 A tweak to 076-2 

What are you suggesting? -  I am suggestion that SCP-076-2 Cannot leave his black box unless hes adverted for a Challenger (blank times)  , (I am suggesting this because times the door is heard opening so you assume its a breach but when you enter all it is, Is 076 just standing their (passive) then moves the the CC Door,   ( I am not saying he has to breach the blackbox but just not be allowed to leave at free will an stay in the box) 

How would this change better the server? -  this would better the server by Making  it so when checking up on  076-2 as a researcher or MTF he cannot open his black box door immediately sprint out of his containment an auto-breach 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  N/A

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  MTF(in general) , Researchers, 05 Researchers 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

• Like 2

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

+support
So I'm pretty sure your saying that 076 can not leave the black box he spawns in unless it's for self breaching, D-class, or CI. So if a MTF or researcher open the black box he doesn't instantly breach/escape, as that would make researching 076 extremely hard.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

As it says in the SCP-Wiki: "However, occasionally SCP-076-2 will awaken, effectively "reanimating", complete with all vital processes needed to sustain a living human being. Subject will then attempt to leave SCP-076-1." 

+/- Support

Since he is my main SCP, I'd be happy to oblige with the idea of staying in the box but I also think 076-02 has free will to leave. Maybe SCP 076-02 can roll against staff to breach SCP 076 like we do for 106 when it gets femur'd? Then, at least this rule would apply under SCP 076-02's self breaching rules: "If a challenger is provided, he must run into SCP-076-02’s containment to lure him in, which MTF/RCF would close." 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

43 minutes ago, Rektify said:

As it says in the SCP-Wiki: "However, occasionally SCP-076-2 will awaken, effectively "reanimating", complete with all vital processes needed to sustain a living human being. Subject will then attempt to leave SCP-076-1." 

+/- Support

Since he is my main SCP, I'd be happy to oblige with the idea of staying in the box but I also think 076-02 has free will to leave. Maybe SCP 076-02 can roll against staff to breach SCP 076 like we do for 106 when it gets femur'd? Then, at least this rule would apply under SCP 076-02's self breaching rules: "If a challenger is provided, he must run into SCP-076-02’s containment to lure him in, which MTF/RCF would close." 

Actually he cant be lured back to his containment anymore due to a rule change that was accepted here ->  

(Seems MOTD has been updated to reflect such though)

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

8 hours ago, Jack (utility one) said:

+support
So I'm pretty sure your saying that 076 can not leave the black box he spawns in unless it's for self breaching, D-class, or CI. So if a MTF or researcher open the black box he doesn't instantly breach/escape, as that would make researching 076 extremely hard.

Basically ^^^^^^^ 

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

7 hours ago, Comrade Boekhom said:

Actually he cant be lured back to his containment anymore due to a rule change that was accepted here ->  

(Seems MOTD has been updated to reflect such though)

Oh, I completely forgot that was accepted haha. Well, I'm down to stay in the box if that's the case. 

Edited by Rektify

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

On 7/16/2020 at 11:02 PM, Jack (utility one) said:

+support

On 7/17/2020 at 11:02 AM, Jack (utility one) said:

+support

On 7/17/2020 at 5:02 AM, Jack (utility one) said:

+support

Well in lore he tries too leave and that’s also kinda why you have 2 gates i think it should be he cannot leave 076-1(the name of the box) unless opened or breaching because breaching would be his attempt too leave 076-1 when he adverts for a challenger so -support

But against your saying of sprints out for an auto breach the only way he could do that is if you left both doors open and didn’t close both doors or he had breached the gate and was breaching the door and then why would you open it and he can be lured by trying too get someone too like pull a gun out whilst someone else is standing at the gate and then when 076-2 goes too kill the man with gun you can close the door

6 hours ago, pixalgamer99 said:

But against your saying of sprints out for an auto breach the only way he could do that is if you left both doors open and didn’t close both doors or he had breached the gate and was breaching the door and then why would you open it and he can be lured by trying too get someone too like pull a gun out whilst someone else is standing at the gate and then when 076-2 goes too kill the man with gun you can close the door

Actually with the new rule he  cannot be lured back in with D-class anymore, im having this so when checking out CC'S as MTF to make sure people arnt in them messing around 

7 hours ago, Surge said:

Actually with the new rule he  cannot be lured back in with D-class anymore, im having this so when checking out CC'S as MTF to make sure people arnt in them messing around 

I never said lure back with D class what I’m saying is if you check him with two+ people and say he broke a gate and you already tried too get a challenger you can have an MTF be a challenger or if he he’s like in the place between the gate and the door you can have someone pull a gun on him and then start shooting him or at him too get his attention and he has too go kill him then when he does that you can close the door or door and gate

• 3 weeks later...