Classy's Trial Mod Application- Accepted

ClassyBuck

Should Classy be made a Trial Mod?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Classy be made a Trial Mod?

• Yes.
    • No.

Staff Application

What is your in-game name?: Classy / Crack 

What is your steam name?: by

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:176139588

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes, I have a bit of experience on the server "CosmicNetworks DarkRP".  I was a Senior Mod and left the community before I was about to apply for Admin. The base rule for being promoted to Senior Moderator was 1 month, however the management promoted me to a Senior Moderator before that specific time.

What date did you start playing on the community?: January 4th, 2020

What date did you make your forums account?: January 6th, 2020

Current rank on server?: Darth

How many warns do you have on the server?: 0

Have you donated?: Yes, I have donated to the community.

What rank are you applying for?: Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: PDT

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?: I believe I deserve this rank because I have alot of experience. I am a capable individual with a high amount of confidence. I believe I can be trusted to follow my duty and proper protocol within staffing because I have held a previous position like this one in my past. I have also been within the GamingLight community for quite some time by now, and I have witnessed how the server runs based on rules by reading the MOTD multiple times and watching staff members handle things calm and collectively as I have played. I feel as I have proven my dedication within the ImperialRP server and wish to move on to helping the staff team with the server's daily shenanigans. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: First off, I am to "remain calm and professional while taking a sit at all times", so I will be civil in the interaction and proceed to move forward. Whilst moving on with the situation, I will attempt to solve an exact reason as to why the suspect has "MassRDMd" to ensure that they have indeed committed MRDM. If they have(In this case they will have), I will type out the following procedure that is going to be taking place. (Formal Warning + 5 day Ban), tell them to appeal on forums, then have a superior staff member handle the punishment.

Note: I understand that if I have lied at all within this application, consequences may be at hand.

Edited by ClassyBuck

Former Grand Admiral Thrawn

+Support
-Active
-Good Guy
-Fit For The Position

Good Luck!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

4 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Active
-Good Guy
-Fit For The Position

Good Luck!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+Support
He was a great staff on that server when we played together
Would do well staffing on this server

Good application
Active
Mature

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF