Warn Appeal- Accepted

DADDYMELON

Your In-game:OGMelon

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:172896385

The admin's name in-game:Ender

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive:RDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198306058499

Why do you think this warn was false: it was a misunderstanding I read (Shot me) from killer in chat thinking he wanted to reset and I misunderstood he was talking about how he was shot in an admin sit I have explained it to Ender and killer and they both understand

Any extra information:

Edited by DADDYMELON

+Support

Yeah, I was explaining what happened to Melon when we had an active money silo and he thought I meant reset by saying "shot me" and I was like "Wtf melon" as I was confused on why he shot me and since I said that Ender thought he RDMed me as he saw what happened so then he warned melon, but it was just a misunderstanding of all sides.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Just now, K1LLER said:

+Support

Yeah, I was explaining what happened to Melon when we had an active money silo and he thought I meant reset by saying "shot me" and I was like "Wtf melon" as I was confused on why he shot me and since I said that Ender thought he RDMed me as he saw what happened so then he warned melon, but it was just a misunderstanding of all sides.

+support 

28 minutes ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

37 minutes ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

46 minutes ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

I asked in OOC and PM's, Killer's responses led me to believe it was RDM. It was explained. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

3 hours ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

Also, @DADDYMELON Wrong Steam name. This is it -  https://gyazo.com/0a7f5a648f34d685d058fd2ab2584dd4

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

3 hours ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

12 hours ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

13 hours ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

|Police Sergeant | Delta Squad Reserves | 

• Head of Staff
15 hours ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

19 hours ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

20 hours ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017