Buffing the USAS's fire rate. (Edited) - Accepted

Gunther

What are you suggesting? - Buff the USAS's fire rate.

How would this change better the server? - The USAS is pretty bad, some context as an example, the other day I was the Nu7 Juggernaut, Platinum version, 225/200, and I had an USAS on full auto, and I was locked in combat with a Pro D-Class, he had either a Mossberg or XM1014, point is he left me at 1HP despite me hitting all my shots. This means his semi-auto shotgun did more damage in less shots than the full-auto shotgun, which did less damage in more shots. This is Platinum weapon that costs like $7000 or so, it should not be weaker than a normal Armory shotgun that's cheaper.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Not really

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Platinum users w/ access to armory

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - 

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

-Support 

I believe the USAS, damage wise is in a good state now since it can be bought in armory. A better solution would be a fire rate buff imo. 

Edited by Sixx

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

From my experience, this gun shouldn't be used for 1v1's, but rather to assist taking down large crowds of people (e,g D-Class, Foxtrot of E-11). It does it job fine.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

-Support

I think the USAS is fine as is. It's fire-rate more than makes up for it's lower damage. Especially now that it's in armory, a buff would make it a nightmare for anyone who happens to come across it. 

10 minutes ago, Sixx said:

-Support 

I believe the USAS, damage wise is in a good state now since it can be bought in armory. A better solution would be a fire rate buff imo. 

Noted. I'll change the suggestion.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

• Gunther changed the title to Buffing the USAS's fire rate. (Edited)

-Support

I think it is fine where it is

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

8 minutes ago, Sinnik said:

-Support

I think the USAS is fine as is. It's fire-rate more than makes up for it's lower damage. Especially now that it's in armory, a buff would make it a nightmare for anyone who happens to come across it. 

You forget the important detail, its a Platinum weapon, you won't see if often because like 80%-ish of the people who play don't have Plat. Besides, a Platinum weapon should not by any means by weaker than a semi-auto. In fact, I'm sure a semi-auto has a faster fire rate which logically doesn't make sense.

200.gif

25 minutes ago, Sinnik said:

-Support

30 minutes ago, Ritz said:

50 fire rate buff would be perfect in my opinion

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

5 hours ago, Sinnik said:

-Support

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

14 hours ago, Sinnik said:

-Support

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor