Dempsy Ban Appeal

SDFvzbdraefDempsy

10 minutes ago, Warro said:

I only have to warn once the other stuff is jails and then ban

You have to warn them again for jails and bans. Also, you are not supposed to  jail for more then 300 seconds.

Edited by Starstep

12 minutes ago, Warro said:

The first time i warned him then i look on the staff hand book it said jail for 600 secs so i did then bazooka said that he prop abused again so i looked and it said one day ban

https://imgur.com/zrP1ENR

The image you posted says you need to warn at the additional offenses. Unless I'm misunderstanding...

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

15 minutes ago, Warro said:

The first time i warned him then when he did it again  i look on the staff hand book it said jail for 600 secs so i did then bazooka said that he prop abused again so i looked and it said one day ban

https://imgur.com/zrP1ENR

So, if it was propspam the warning should have clearly stated Prop abuse x 2 while it shows only once. Or even if he did it again you have to issue another warning

And TMODs can only supposed to jail for 300 seconds so..

A tombstone is a petty prop in my opinion. A verbal would have sufficed imo

+Support

Edited by [GL] Zeus
  • Like 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

2 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

So, if it was propspam the warning should have clearly stated Prop abuse x 2 while it shows only once. Or even if he did it again you have to issue another warning

+Support

I was told i can jail for 600 

Just now, big man Dempsy said:

Then shouldn't every single D Class who has placed a prop down get banned?

No they get warned first just like u

11 minutes ago, Warro said:

https://imgur.com/pUrx344 There is the warn

Warro you forgot to warn him the third time when jailing him after telling me you did. Please next tell me the correct information before requesting a ban.

Well in this case +support should of only be a jail and a second warn.

Edited by Dang

1 minute ago, Dang said:

Warro you forgot to warn him the third time when jailing him after telling me you did. Please next tell me the correct information before requesting a ban.

Well in this case +support should of only be a jail and a second warn.

I gave him an verbal then an formal+jail then he got banned

8 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

and he spawn props all over D Block

It frightens me how a post can get nearly 40 replies within 30 minutes of post time, please refrain from arguing on the forum.

Here is my speculation/assumption.

When Dempsy was guilty of prop spawning and was brought to a staff sit by Bazooka, Bazooka gave him a verbal warning and let him off the hook. However, Dempsy repeated his offence and was brought to another sit by Warro. Warro gave him a formal warning and jailed him for 600 seconds, which is valid for a 600 seconds jail. At the end, either there was miscommunication between Dang and Bazooka, misinformed about how Dempsy have been warned only twice. Warro then requested a ban on Dempsy, hence why the ban stands even though the third ban wasn't issued. 

Hence, the ban isn't valid. 

+support

• Like 1

osu! achiever? I don't know

1 minute ago, [GL] Bazooka said:

-Support 

Because clear evidence

https://gyazo.com/0aec59edbac37d7f0671fea5bf49d474

https://gyazo.com/098e81791fa55295464074b33db1159c

I  called dang to deal with him once I saw him do it again

Dang had nothing to do with this all he was doing was following the staff handbook

Again. Where are the warnings.

1 minute ago, Warro said:

I gave him an verbal then an formal+jail then he got banned

Only two warnings were issued. Three should've been given out. In this case, two formal warnings, and 1 verbal.
The ban is only a day long. I do believe that @Warro should use this as a learning experience.

• Like 1

Please refrain from arguing on the post. 

As for the appeal +Support issuing admin wants it removed.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

12 minutes ago, Warro said:

I was told i can jail for 600 

No they get warned first just like u

It’s in the staff handbook and you not knowing that Is a bit concerning

Like I said in my previous comment the warning should have prop spam x2 or x3 . I personally am not one to give out warns for one d class placing a single prop and especially if it wasn’t hurting anyone else’s playability a verbal would have sufficed. But it’s the staff member’s description. 
The warnings have to be updated or another warning must be issued if that was the case.

I find a couple of things here which violate the staff handbook in what y’all did. 
In conclusion there was issues on both sides, one maybe more than the other,

Im gonna say a ban wasn’t necessary
+Support as even the issuing admin wants it revoked 

Also can we please stop going back and forth arguing? It’s gonna get this post locked. Please take it to PMs

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

-/+Support leaning towards -Support. Its a day ban, by the time Rookie get around to this, it will already be done with. Also, he was spawning props 3 times as a D-Class, and then after being jailed, went back to doing it. Obviously being jailed didn't make an impact because he broke the same exact rule.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

1 minute ago, Gunther said:

-/+Support leaning towards -Support. Its a day ban, by the time Rookie get around to this, it will already be done with. Also, he was spawning props 3 times as a D-Class, and then after being jailed, went back to doing it. Obviously being jailed didn't make an impact because he broke the same exact rule.

The ban was already revoked. No further discussion is needed.