Remove the nitro from demo expert - Accepted

Jack (utility one)

+Support, the nitro just doesn't really work well.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

Could we not give the Demo Expert the M9K Nerve Gas? Its an instant kill weapon, as far as I've seen in single player, and there's no explosion so I don't think there's any lag.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

23 minutes ago, Gunther said:

Could we not give the Demo Expert the M9K Nerve Gas? Its an instant kill weapon, as far as I've seen in single player, and there's no explosion so I don't think there's any lag.

Uhhh, that instantly kills CI  in one shot. LIterally. One. Shot. 

The range of a M9K Nerve Gas is also huge as well. You will also have to consider other branches as it just makes CI life more difficult. Considering that trap experts in CI only gets one explosive pellet, it will just make raiding impossible when a demo is flagged on.

osu! achiever? I don't know

1 hour ago, Gunther said:

I would fucking quit

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

2 hours ago, Gunther said:

There are several other replacements, a gas bomb only COL+ and Senior Staff can authorize use on a donator job would be hell, mostly since, you know,

Throws gas on 682

Insta death

+Support, but giving them the cell phone bomb is kind of busted, as you can detonate it manually and it does huge damage.
I'll miss the nitro, but this is something that has to be done

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

6 hours ago, Propane said:

There are several other replacements, a gas bomb only COL+ and Senior Staff can authorize use on a donator job would be hell, mostly since, you know,

Throws gas on 682

Insta death

So what you're saying is its perfect?

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

• 3 weeks later...