Remove the nitro from demo expert - Accepted

Jack (utility one)

What are you suggesting? - The removal of the Nitroglycerin from the Demolitions expert job and replace it with the cell phone bomb.

How would this change better the server? - Well as of late a lot of people have been crashing when hit with the nitro. One example is when around 30 CI were raiding and 1 demo expert crashed around 15-20 of them, finishing the raid instantly. It also lags the server for a little when used. I also wish for it to be replaced with something reasonable like the C4 or the M79 Grenade Launcher. Or if people wish to suggest a new weapon on the server and would like it added to the demo expert, as in comment on this post to make a suggestion and I will update this suggestion if someone finds a good addon.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Well it can remove some incentive to not buy the MTF job pack or just not to play on the demo expert

Who would this change mostly benefit? - CI and MTF

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - No

Edited by Jack (utility one)
I liked octobers suggesting the cell phone bomb so I added it.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

17 minutes ago, October said:

+support

The nitro is too laggy. During the PT today tons of MTF/CI crashed due to the demo expert lagging everyone’s game. A reasonable replacement, to keep it unique, might be the cellphone bomb. 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

16 minutes ago, October said:

+support

The nitro is too laggy. During the PT today tons of MTF/CI crashed due to the demo expert lagging everyone’s game. A reasonable replacement, to keep it unique, might be the cellphone bomb. 

Yes

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

18 minutes ago, October said:

+support

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

Just gonna throw this in here. I personally have never crashed from a Nitro, but to be fair, the server is laggy on its own. I'm neutral for now, only because this seems to be a recent issue and not an on-going one, which confuses me, like why is it happening? Second though, if we did replace the Nitro, we should replace it with say the Davy Crockett Cellphone Bomb, sure. 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

1 hour ago, October said:

+support

osu! achiever? I don't know

2 hours ago, Ritz said:

It kills our game not our characters  -_-

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

6 hours ago, October said:

+support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

21 hours ago, October said:

+support

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

On 7/16/2020 at 4:19 PM, October said:

+support

Edited by Rav3n

CI PFC Rav3n XX8 | MTF E11 PFC Rav3n

On 7/17/2020 at 2:19 AM, October said:

+support