Should Stone be a Commander?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should Stone be a Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Shock STFL VCMDR Stone 1636

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Shock Security Corps

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

Ever since I became a VCMDR in February I’ve made my fair share of mistakes, and I am not perfect, but in my time as Command I learned from my mistakes and  i  have also learned a great deal on how to manage a security battalion. I have many ideas and thoughts for the future of Shock and wish to keep it active and minge free. I also believe that my experience and leadership skills merit the rank of Commander in Shock. I think in this position I can Help Shock become an even better battalion, by keeping our troopers engaged and active while also ensuring they are doing their job correctly and professionally. I've been active every day before LOA's and have worked efficiently with Security Officers and Shock Officers. I've had experience being commander of shock on multiple others servers before my time on GamingLight. I have always loved and stuck with Shock. I'm also strict and can help Shock, because shock are required to present themselves in an orderly and serious fashion , I also want to be able to test my skills and prove that I have what it takes to lead by example. I think I have alot of the qualities of a commander and I wish to make my troopers in shock the best on the server and keep them interested and having fun with our battalion while also serving an important role within the server! I also wish to help our newly promoted SNR CMDR in his duties while also mentoring our VCMDR's and Officer Corps to one day take our places!

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

4+ Weeks

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

In my opinion the main purpose of Command is to ensure troops are active, engaged, enjoying the regiment, and carrying out their duties correctly and with the utmost respect for the rules and their fellow troopers. Their goal should  be to improve a battalion in any way possible, and make sure the troopers are enjoying and improving themselves. Another very important duty of Command is discipline, in order to keep a professional atmosphere punishments are necessary to correct misconduct. Another extremely important factor of being Command is training leaders and making certain that our Officers are able to meet the standards of the Shock Security Corps. and GamingLight in general. Our leaders will be the next to take our place and ensuring they are ready to take it at any time is also very important for the success of the battalion. Keeping morale up is also important making friends and bonding with your troopers while also keeping them in line can be difficult at some times but is also an important factor that I realize.  Another important purpose is holding meetings, updating rosters, and supervising tryouts! I also believe that answering questions from all of our troopers in a timely fashion (under 24h) is important aswell and I have always encouraged our troopers to come to me with any questions they may have. One of the hardest for shock in particular but something that is also very important is PR, I try to be as kind and friendly as possible with all people and I try to have fun with people when the time is right to show that we're not all super serious people who will arrest you for the smallest of things.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe I can be trusted as a Commander, I joined this Community back in January and have been a VCMDR since February. I’ve met alot of good people on this server that i’ve made friends with during my time as Command. I believe ive gained the respect and trust of my troopers and friends within the battalion. I have alot of people in Shock that I don’t want to let down. I've also worked along with my security officers and shock officers and have experience in maintaining and creating now documents for the shock battalion, use the Shock SOP, STF SOP,  IA SOP, for example. I'm also a Senior Mod and have been a Senior Moderator for a long time, I've learned from former mistakes and I am honestly and truly dedicated to this battalion. I want to see this battalion grow, and i strive to be the best VCMDR I can be! I have performed my duties diligently, updating the rosters, doing tryouts, making and updating documents, holding our weekly meetings, training and mentoring our future leaders etc... I also believe i've gain the respect and trust of my fellow command members.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Due to my work schedule its on and off but usually after 6-7 PM  (some people confuse this for inactivity, but I just cant be on earlier in the day most days unfortunately)

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

No warnings, ever

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

I've worked along beside you since I've become a SO and I think you're 100% ready for the position for Commander, You've been here since February and you've worked and done so much for the shock battalion is crazy, You've reworked their SOP, and multiple other documents, You've done a crazy amount of tryouts and you;'re active every day which is crazy! You're basically working by-yourself since Smoke is on LOA and you've done such a great job at it I'll be +Supporting your application for CMDR. Good luck man, Hopefully you get it!

+Support

-Active
-Done alot for shock
-Has Experience
-Good Guy
-Revived Shock

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• Manager
6 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

I've worked along beside you since I've become a SO and I think you're 100% ready for the position for Commander, You've been here since February and you've worked and done so much for the shock battalion is crazy, You've reworked their SOP, and multiple other documents, You've done a crazy amount of tryouts and you;'re active every day which is crazy! You're basically working by-yourself since Smoke is on LOA and you've done such a great job at it I'll be +Supporting your application for CMDR. Good luck man, Hopefully you get it!

+Support

-Active
-Done alot for shock
-Has Experience
-Good Guy
-Revived Shock

I wish you get you baby *kiss*

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

+Support

-Active
-Done alot for shock
-Has Experience
-Good Guy
-Revived Shock

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

+Support

-Active
-Done alot for shock
-Has Experience
-Good Guy
-Revived Shock

[ImperialRP] - Ex. ST Vice Commander Void | Ex. Lord V Void | Ex. Shock NCO Void | 1st Deputy Squad Lead Paul Vermin IF12

+Support

-Active
-Done alot for shock
-Has Experience
-Good Guy
-Revived Shock

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

10 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support

-Active
-Done alot for shock
-Has Experience
-Good Guy
-Revived Shock

Former ST Commander Monaco

IF Muha Vermin/SF Monaco/Thexan

19 hours ago, LickityLazz said:

+ Support
-Active AF
-Chill and Calm
-Revived Shock
-Done a lot to improve and help Shock
-Pushed For New and better documents in Shock

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻

On 7/16/2020 at 6:19 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support

-Active
-Done alot for shock
-Has Experience
-Good Guy
-Revived Shock

On 7/16/2020 at 10:37 PM, LickityLazz said:

+ Support
-Active AF
-Chill and Calm
-Revived Shock
-Done a lot to improve and help Shock
-Pushed For New and better documents in Shock

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

This was accepted btw 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

ACCEPTED.

Please speak with a MCMDR+ in TS.

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }