Poll  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Am I fit for VCMDR

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :Mockingbird

2. What Regiment are you applying for?: 501st Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?:

I want to be a vice commander for the 501st because I want the regiment to grow in numbers and become stronger as a whole, I can do this given the role of VCMDR as I would have opportunities to give people the recognition that they deserve as well as making changes to better the entire regiment such that people have a more enjoyable time within the 501st. I will be given the opportunity to improve the 501st regiment within the position of VCMDR which is very hard to do in my position. You can see the work I've done within the sub battalion of 501st HVYs, giving people the chance to use a big gun and give them have more opportunities to prove themselves to the 501st command. Most of all as VCMDR I will be able to make my fellow 501st's experience within the battalion much more enjoyable.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? ~430 Hours

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?: 

The main purpose of a VCMDR is to oversee and organize the regiment as a whole. A VCMDR should be the face of leadership within the battalion, being able to communicate with fellow 501st to improve how situations are handled as well as put their foot down and get things done and handled quickly and efficiently. A VCMDR should be able to make its officers' great leaders and give them the chance to apply those skills. You should be finding new ways to mold your regiment into a better shape.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : 

I should be trusted as a VCMDR because I lead my fellow troops with responsibility and gained experience from the mistakes I have made whilst filling that role. I have learned and grown with the situations I have been in with the 501st. I have been very active on the server trying to earn everything that I have gained with my time within the 501st. I should be trusted because I am dedicated and fill the leadership position within the 501st

7. How often can you be Online? : I can be online 4-5 hours a day most days of the week.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I have 1 warning for NITRP as I was grouped in with a large number of ST PVTs.

Former 501st Commander

+Support
-Good Application
-Good Guy
-Ready For The Position 
-Honestly just a overall good guy, he's fit for the position and has a lot of experience

Ik we haven't talked alot but I know you can do this! -Commodore Tay Keith! 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

9 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Good Application
-Good Guy
-Ready For The Position 
-Honestly just a overall good guy, he's fit for the position and has a lot of experience

Ik we haven't talked alot but I know you can do this! -Commodore Tay Keith! 

[ImperialRP] - Ex. ST Vice Commander Void | Ex. Lord V Void | Ex. Shock NCO Void | 1st Deputy Squad Lead Paul Vermin IF12

18 hours ago, LickityLazz said:

OMG +SUPPORT

-Active AF
-Very Good and skilled leader
-Always Pushing for improvement 
-Chill and calm dude

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

On 7/17/2020 at 1:40 AM, LickityLazz said:

OMG +SUPPORT

-Active AF
-Very Good and skilled leader
-Always Pushing for improvement 
-Chill and calm dude

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

Accepted.

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }