5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be the Sovereign?

• Yes?
    • No?

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Vice Sovereign Myn Kyneugh/ James M 

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Royal Guard Sovereign Protector

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

The Royal Guard has been my home Battalion for quite some time now. Now it is my time to apply. Ever since I was a 31st TRN and I saw the Royal Guards walk around the ISD with their VIP I knew RG would be my goal. Everyone in the Royal Guard is always fun to work with, and 9/10 have fun working with me. I want to be a Sovereign protector to promote RG and show RG is not just a Donation Rank its a community of great people who have a great time protecting High Command. I want to show GamingLight IRP that RG is also not to be messed with.  I want to see RG become a thriving battalion and have at least one of the Cadets that come in under my command become some sort of High Command Member or even a command Member. I want to see Gaminglight Imperial RP succeed 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

One Week going on 2 here soon. 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

Sovereign Protector in Lore is a Sub-branch. Tasked with Jedi Killing, Spy work for the Emperor, or any task that is directly given to them by the emperor. In IRP they are the command of RG. They SP updates the roster, SOP, host Tryouts/TrainingTrainings, and management of the Battalion. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

Not only have several people urged me to make this application. I have been in Command Positions of other branches in other Gaminglight servers. I will be active, show respect to my High command, and follow all MOTD and RG SOP Rules.  

7. How often can you be Online? :

Every day besides Monday Evening. (till school starts)  

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have no Warning 

Edited by James M

James M- Former Police RP SS Chief Of Staff| Former Imperial Royal Guard Sovereign Protector|

1 hour ago, Nimo said:

+Support

Great Guy

Active

Great Leader

Nice Guy

Good Leadership

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

+support

You show every RG how to become the best everyday, you lead us, train us, there for us and you support us. You deserve to be Sovereign Protector and you will be awesome at that rank. I believe in you.

Don't let anyone stop you from being who you are. You are better then them and they don't have the power to stop or control you. I always believe in you.

7 hours ago, Awoken Spice Pancakes said:

+support 

I think you are more than fit for this position. I wish you the best of  luck if you do get the position 

Former ST Commander Monaco

IF Muha Vermin/SF Monaco/Thexan

This got accepted btw 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 7/16/2020 at 11:34 AM, Nimo said:

+Support

Great Guy

Active

Great Leader

Nice Guy

Good Leadership

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

This Was Already Accepted Btw

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥