Blizzards 501st Commander Application

Frosty_

Should I become the 501st Commander?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Hell Ya!
    • NO!

Blizzards Commander Application

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 501st VCMDR Blizzard 1049

What Regiment are you applying for? 501st Legion (Vader's Fist)

Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? 

I wanna become the commander of this branch for many reasons. The main reason I am applying for this position is to be able more effective when it comes to helping the regiment and keeping it structured. I also want to prove to myself as well as the community that I have what it takes  to be a commander. As a commander of a branch I  will also be able to start working more closely with other members of command and being able to put my output and anything they requesting my output on. I wanted to lead the 501st ever since I first start going through the ranks. I saw my regiments go from the bottom to the top.  I want to help 501st grow even further. 

How much game time do you have on the server? I have ~5 Weeks on the server

What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? 

The commander of a branch has many duties to uphold. There main duty though is to be able to become the figure head overseeing all that is going on with there regiment. The Commander is also the person who in charge of making a successful chain of command is made to make sure the branch is running at full efficiency.  In my opinion with a chain of command the commander becomes almost useless. They will also communicate with High Command and give assistance/output if requested on any situations. Commanders will also have vice commanders under them to assist them whenever they are struggling with a decision or the commander gets busy.

Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe I have proven myself with many of my qualities showing that I am capable of holding the commander spot within the 501st. I have proven to be a dedicated Vice Commander by being on almost everyday helping my regiment with whatever they need me for. I also shown commanding skills by leading events and men tactically and efficiently. I have also 4-5 years of past Starwars RP experience being command in many server with specifically becoming the General back on GamingLight CWRP. I will also commit to continue to prove to command and the community further if I am given the rank of commander. 

How often can you be Online? : 3-4 Hours a day typically 

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 1 warning for ERP

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR THE GLORY OF THE EMPIRE!!

peeping tom GIF

Edited by [GL] MyBroFrosty

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

11 hours ago, DarkiSoul❤ said:

+ support

Hes super nice and helps out where he can

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

+support

-good leadership skills 

-nice guy

-good app

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

13 hours ago, Stone Man said:

+support

-good leadership skills 

-nice guy

-good app

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

Accepted.

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }