Brick's O5 Medical App

BrickHead

In Game Name: Brick

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:443575519

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research - Researcher+): Medical 

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: N/A

How many Strikes do you have: 0

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team:  I want to join the O5 Medical team so I can expand my surgical and overall medical knowledge throughout the O5 personal and try my absolute hardest to keep them safe and make sure that any damage they receive will be treated properly and carefully.

Why should we accept you:  I believe you should accept me for the 05 medical team because I am dependable in stressful situations that require a lot of care and consideration. I have a good amount of experience especially when it comes to doing surgeries and other Medical practices. Now I admit as a senior surgeon I don’t have the same level of experience as a doctor or any other command member for that matter but (Im doctor now but I think the point still stands), In return of that you get someone extremely dependable, dedicated active and overall someone you can trust to keep you alive. I can be very creative which can help in unfavorable situations to still help us as a team to keep us/ 05 personal alive as long as humanly possible. If something has gone wrong I can calm people down and try to bring the best out of them which will help in the overall quality of what they are doing. Thank You For Reading.

Edited by BrickHead

Doctor | E11 SM / Senior Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher 

+Support

+Active

+Good at their Job

+A really cool guy

+Knows what he is doing

Should be given a chance

• Like 1

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

20 minutes ago, [GL] TheStranger said:

+Support

+Active

+Good at their Job

+A really cool guy

+Knows what he is doing

Should be given a chance

• Like 1

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

18 hours ago, [GL] TheStranger said:

+Support

+Active

+Good at their Job

+A really cool guy

+Knows what he is doing

Should be given a chance

-OM3

• Like 1

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/16/2020 at 6:46 AM, Research Rhodes said:

+support

-Knowledgeable on anything medical related

-active

-overall a nice person

signed by: OM2

• Like 1

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

Ewww who like this guy

+support

-0h5

• Like 1

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

• 2 weeks later...

Yes @Hoovy (please dont hurt me for @ ting you)

Edited by BrickHead

Doctor | E11 SM / Senior Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher 

-Support

No longer a medic and is banned from the server.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png