Destiny's SF Vice Marshal Application

Destiny Storm

Would I stand a good chance of being VCMDR?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Would I stand a good chance of being VCMDR?

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

SF WCMDR Destiny 7211

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Imperial Starfighters

3..Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I would be keeping an eye on SF activity whether players are inactive and active on the server, I will annouce to SF with those who have higher ranks via in meetings and SF GL Discord  itself to host more tryouts when it comes to filling empty spaces on the roster so that the SF battalion can keep growing with more players.  However I am new to these leadership skills so I will do my best to be there for SF even if they need help how to do things that they never done before and solve problems. I would like to build a great community to  the new cadets who may want to join SF that this is a battalion  to have fun, being taken seriously and to take action when it comes to flying and defeating rebel ships.  I will be taking action to any SF player whether it's cadet and higher ranks that minging within this battalion and player disrespect  is not acceptable and those who fail to listen will be given fair warnings, removed from their whitelist or demoted. I will be keeping an eye on SF behaviour and any positive/negative reports.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Ever since I came on the server since 3 months ago I been very active which I still been active throughout the whole time. But from what it showed on the game time which is weird is that its 2 weeks which I been on the game all the time.  I would be on there within more hours as possible between 4-5 hours if not than more as i will keep up being more active like i have been before. 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The Main purpose of VCMDR for this battalion would be about leading and commanding to a successful battalion that do a good job. With the commanding skills I may have so far I will be making sure that commanders and officers are doing their normal duties during event and on different defcons e.g 2,3,4 and 5. I will be giving the troopers the new skills that they need as an officer, sargent and major so that they don't get lost on what they need to do during event which I will provide useful documents about their job roles. I will also get troops to practise on some flying and shooting lessons that need to advance their flying and shooting when flying out of the skies. And helping those with doing tryouts on their own on how to do it so that they know by themselves which I will be keeping watch to see if they do a good job. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I been in SF for about 3 months until then I've been learning new skills and done different roles such as hosting tryouts, listening to commanding and following orders as I done this sort of stuff like commanding ST when I was in SGT ranks as I've ordered st's to follow during events, got them to patrol around  with me during defcon 4 and got them to come to ST bunks.  I feel ready to be a commander and leading a battalion that go into the skies but also taking down rebels that enter around SHB if they cant travel outside of SHB or MHB and outside including offmap events.  I will improve my leading skills if it be incorrect and to correct anything that was done in a wrong way during the next time.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I will be online at something like 8pm, 9pm or 10pm BST till the latest which is 1:30am so it be like 1 till 5 hours or 1 till 6 hours but I will be making it like 1 till 7 hours as possible. These hours will include every day from Weekdays and Weekends. Mon-Fri and Sat-Sun.  Which will be different timings for different timezones.  But if im not so busy I can increase from 6pm perhaps to 1:30am with more hours to be ingame.  But I'm going to be on all the time as possible. 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

N/A

Edited by Destiny Storm

Denied.

At this time, we do not find you suitable for this position.

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }