Kev/Boss Resignation

Kev

As of today I'll be resigning from boss and GL in general for a bit  for personal reasons and I need to focus on the future as ill be heading to a university soon. its been a long journey I believe 4 months now I cant say I have any regrets as it all led me to where I am now, I would do a mention section but there's too many people to mention sadly most of them are resigned. a lot of good friends met on the way I hope to stay in contact with you all as well. Ill be on now and again. Sorry for leaving on a short notice and especially since 2 command have already resigned But I felt like I needed to get this out. good luck to everyone in the future.

To IC: Its been a long journey to see the old VCMDR's  go and new ones come in, I feel like IC is at a good place with the command team so I have no worries as of i'm leaving  2 extremely capable VCMDR's are easily capable of taking the CMDR place (good luck to both of you in the future)  I hope you go far I couldn't have asked for better VCMDR's I get that its hard to keep a battalion with a $50 price tag active and filled but I know you will try you're best sorry that im going on a short notice I hope you get the update IC needs. I wish you all the best in you're lives.
im not really good at these...

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss / Kev 

Edited by Kev
  • Sad 3

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

Kev, Thank you for being there and assisting with IC, If it was not for you i would not be in the spot i am in today.

Thank you, And best of luck to you man.

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

Today is a sad day for me boi's. You'll be missed m8 you were and amazing CMDR. I hope you do well in college. 

Don't party to hard. 0-0

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

Im sorry to hear this Kev. I wanna say thank you for all you've done for IC. Although you had a short Run, It doesn't mean you didn't do great things. You gave us things to focus on.  You are a legend, you've been in so many different battalions, your one of the most chill guys I know  and you always had a way with words. Ima miss you b, Good luck at University 

2 hours ago, LickityLazz said:

Im sorry to hear this Kev. I wanna say thank you for all you've done for IC. Although you had a short Run, It doesn't mean you didn't do great things. You gave us things to focus on.  You are a legend, you've been in so many different battalions, your one of the most chill guys I know  and you always had a way with words. Ima miss you b, Good luck at University 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• Adam. locked this topic