Rubens Major Application

Ruben On The Radio

Rank You are Applying For: Major

In-Game Name: Ruben

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56836889

Current Rank: Captain

How long have you been in your current rank?: 4 weeks (1 month)

What timezone are you in?: GMT +1 (UTC +2)

How many Warns do you have?: 0 warnings

Permission: Chief Adams and Dep. Comm. Alton

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): Leadership is the stimulation and motivation to help a group of people achieve their goals they set out to accomplish. Dicipline is the ablility of how much someone can control themselves in any given situation. Integrity is a firm adherence to a code of moral values. All these are important parts in being a part of command. All of which i believe I excell at. I demand a lot from officers, especially the enlisted. Not to annoy them or get in their way but to push them into being Diciplined, integrity housing Leaders. So they rise up to motivate and push others to those characteristic traits. It is important to make sure our officers have motivation and self esteem so they wont budge when they are trying to aid this community in any way they can. What I have learned from my previous experiences is that no situation is ever the same, every person is different. This is why its important to have soft skills and to know how one can defuse hot situations and try to be as neutral as possible. I always try to do what is best for the community and to teach people how they can improve to be prepared for anything.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

2 hours ago, John Kyle said:

Huge +support!

great guy

very knowledgeable

always keeps things running smoothly on scene

great at keeping minges and insubordination out of PD

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

12 hours ago, ShinDoom said:

+Support

- Active

-Good Application

-Mature

-Knows what he is doing 

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

On 7/16/2020 at 12:37 PM, John Kyle said:

Huge +support!

great guy

very knowledgeable

always keeps things running smoothly on scene

great at keeping minges and insubordination out of PD

He also takes reports seriously and makes sure they get handled correctly overall a fit command member

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

15 hours ago, ShinDoom said:

+Support

- Active

-Good Application

-Mature

-Knows what he is doing 

Agreed!

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |