Mickeys Resignation

MickeyTheMouse

Well, so this may come as a surprise, but I think its my time to hang up the old coat. To everyone I don't mention its not to hurt your feelings its just I going mention certain people. You all have meant alot to me and I have loved my time here. 

To the Following People: 

James - Boy o Boy, thanks for becoming vice sovereign, you have done so much to help us, I may have made your life miserable with my OCD but you stuck with it, and I could not have asked for a better person to help me out. 

Spice - After me being dis-trout after you leaving, I loved the time we had as Sov and Vice Sov. It was fun, and I enjoyed every moment of it. Thanks for being my friend, my bud, and as well dealing with my constant Nagging, Close-minded thoughts, and of course my OCD. 

Frost - Thanks for all the talks, and fun we had messing about, you sending me to kill random helpless people, was alot of fun. 

Monaco - Great dude, thanks for all the stuff you did for me and helped me with

Felix/Stone - Thank you 2 for all you have done to help me as an SO, and all the freedom you granted me. 

Egag - You where a great SD to me and all the other SO's, you helped me day in and day out, thank you. 

Hobbs - Thanks for all the fun times and jokes about your hairline when you where Admiral Versio. 

Jinzan - Lets finish that mando series Lol. 

Im sorry for such short notice, but I loved all the times, in RP, on staff, and with all of you. Thank you! 

Edited by MickeyTheMouse

[Former Head of Medical Staff SCP-RP]

[Vice Sovereign in Royal Guards]

5 minutes ago, Monaco said:

Gonna miss being in RG with you and just chilling in TS guarding anyone on the bridge. Good luck with what you plan on doing next.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

I have to say goodbye again  mickey....  first on SCPRP now on imperial. Good luck in whatever you do next 

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

• Adam. locked this topic