Mugging rule change - Accepted

Jack II

What you want to see? - Mugging rule change, give people 10 -15 seconds to drop money.

Why should we add it? - People say Mug drop 5k or die, and then kill u 4 seconds later, when its clearly an excuse for RDM

What are the advantages of having this? - Less minges

Who is it mainly for? - Everybody

Links to any content - 

Rejected from the gaminglight community

+support

Some people like new players sometimes dont realise whats going on and need some more time before they realise they are mugged. As you also said some people use this to just kill people so I would like to see this added.

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

15 minutes ago, Rein said:

+support

Some people like new players sometimes dont realise whats going on and need some more time before they realise they are mugged. As you also said some people use this to just kill people so I would like to see this added.

|Police Sergeant | Delta Squad Reserves | 

+Support

Personally I think it should be a minimum of 10 seconds to comply UNLESS they are showing clear intentions of not complying (Screaming for help, running away, pulling a weapon, shit talking you)

• Like 1

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

10 hours ago, Drippy said:

+Support

Personally I think it should be a minimum of 10 seconds to comply UNLESS they are showing clear intentions of not complying (Screaming for help, running away, pulling a weapon, shit talking you)

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

12 hours ago, Drippy said:

+Support

Me as staff I would still tell the person they have to wait to let them drop the money and punish them if they didn't but having it written in the motd would be nice.

Edited by Nao

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

+/- support only because i was told that its already a rule though you have to wait 10 seconds before killing them some people put adverts saying if you move you die

but to make it a rule they put in the motd would be nice

Edited by SwiftyApex

• Head of Staff

5-10 seconds would be cool

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

23 hours ago, Drippy said:

+Support

On 7/16/2020 at 4:41 AM, Rein said:

+support

YES

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

On 7/16/2020 at 1:41 AM, Rein said:

+support

On 7/16/2020 at 2:41 AM, Rein said:

+support

I agree they’re are a lot of new people joining as Gaminglight grows, and I myself have been mugged but have not had enough time to drop the money 

On 7/16/2020 at 10:31 AM, SupremeLord Kami said:

+Support

• I feel like many people could be warned for not giving the victim time to drop the money, however I think that the time should be at least 8 seconds not anymore due to gov. noticing the mug depending on where it's done.

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On 7/16/2020 at 4:41 AM, Rein said:

+support

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

On 7/16/2020 at 1:31 PM, SupremeLord Kami said:

+Support

• I feel like many people could be warned for not giving the victim time to drop the money, however I think that the time should be at least 8 seconds not anymore due to gov. noticing the mug depending on where it's done.

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

+support gives more time to actually do it unless u see the mug advert the second they put it in then 5 sec is never enough time in my experience and lots of people use it to rdm CC and ming alike 

State Police Trooper Captain WOLF 1H08

On 7/16/2020 at 9:41 AM, Rein said:

+support

On 7/16/2020 at 11:24 AM, Drippy said:

+Support

Carrots_LT_COL.png

i always give them 10 seconds idk why but i always thought it was rule you must give them time  to drop the money  

2 hours ago, Hannah said:

i always give them 10 seconds idk why but i always thought it was rule you must give them time  to drop the money  

this isnt a diss

But I notice some people already in families like UMC and OG, say  mug drop 5k or die, and then kill you in about 3-5 seconds as an excuse to kill you.

Edited by Jack II

Rejected from the gaminglight community

8 hours ago, Jack II said:

this isnt a diss

But I notice some people already in families like UMC and OG, say  mug drop 5k or die, and then kill you in about 3-5 seconds as an excuse to kill you.

i mean you arent wrong