M4X

Should I Be Promoted? (Anyone can vote)  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Yea Or Nay?

• Yes
    • No

1. Whats your ingame name?: ST HVYL SGM Max 0001 

2. Whats your steam id?: STEAM_0:1:512670783

3. Did you read the ST Sop?: Yes, Multiple times; I used portions of its information in the ST HVY SOP

4. How long have you been on the server: Around 2 and a half weeks. (Joined Monday June 29th, 2020) [I completely understand that is a short amount of time in comparison to others in the server]

5. How many warns do you have?: Zero (0) 👍

6. Why do you want to be a 2LT:

• I hope to become an officer so that the STs consistently have a higher up that is responsible enough to lead; The ST Regiment is lacking seeing as how there are only 2 officers on the roster (along with the commander and the two vice commanders) and I would like to see that change with active officers that the enlisted can look up to have goal.
  • I would like to continue to rise through the ST ranks (I've been hesitant in making this 2LT application for a while now and this is because I wanted to make sure that I was deserving of the position; I was told to make one multiple times after becoming a SSGT simply because I was able to but decided to wait in order gain more NCO experience and I feel that guiding the Enlisted is a task I'm extremely comfortable with and Id like to strive for more).

7. What Timezone are you?: EST (NA East Coast)

8. How well do you command this Regiment?: 

• I do my best to command the lower ranking NCOs and enlisted even attempting to quell the minges at times, full well knowing that I'm fighting an uphill battle. 
  • I often do drills to allow a better proficiency in Patrols around the ship.
  • I try my best to incorporate the formations during missions where they are useful and to remind the troopers of spacing to minimize casualties as well as to create a fun and organized/coordinated environment that keeps as many ST troopers as active as possible.
  • I make sure the Sub-class that I lead (Heavy) is having the most fun they can and that they have goals and aspirations in the ST regiment ensuring that they remain at their best behavior to achieve those goals (I find that leading this way is not only beneficial to maintaining respect but also is great for obtaining a healthy relationship between my fellow ST).

9. What makes you stand out from other applicants?: Throughout my time on our vessel I've always tried my hardest to keep everyone in good spirits and never truly cared for the power that comes with the ranks and positions that I've earned but the more I look at officers the more I realize there are really only 2 types; those that care for their own progression in the ranking systems in order to gain power in the sense of authority and those that care for the progression of the regiment, from day 1 of dedicating myself to the ST regiment I decided to be a part of the ladder of the two in order to put personal interests aside to allow for a fun/productive environment for everyone in the ST regiment.

(I like the color purple)

Signed- Max 0001 

ST HVY Lead | ST LTC Max  | Retired Purge COL Maximus | Retired Overseer Maximus

On 7/16/2020 at 2:46 PM, M4X said:

(I like the color purple)

• Thanks 1

Ex Naval Lieutenantl Ex Security Officer l Reserve ST SGT l Ex ST MSGT l Ex Shock PFC l IF Agent l Ex US LCPL l Ex RU SPC l Ex Police CPLl  Ex FBI SSGT l