Raymond Vladinsky's 05 Research Team App

DemiGodRaymond

Should I be allowed to be honored to be apart of the 05 Research Team?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be allowed to be honored to be apart of the 05 Research Team?

• Yes
    • No

In Game Name: Raymond Vladinsky

Steam ID:   STEAM_0:0:517744146

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research - Researcher+):  Researcher

How many Strikes do you have: 4 (All in different times during my gaming light career) 

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I wish to join the 05 research team to be able to expand apon my research capability. I wish to help the 05 understand every SCP to the fullest and find stuff about our SCP's that the Council might not know. I believe that I know a ton about SCP's and their lore, especially the ones in Site 05.  I want to show what it means to be apart of the 05 Research team and/or Research Department. I want to proof my self to my Command members that I can be trusted on this server with the powers that might be giving to me. I want to find every way that each SCP can be used to help/support the 05 Council.  Being given the opportunity to be apart of the 05 Research Team would be my highest accomplishment. With this power that a 05 Researcher is given I want to do more with my fellow researchers and show them SCP's that they can not test on yet so when they do get that rank in Research then they might have test ideas ready.

Why should we accept you: I believe that I should be accepted for my Insane activity as well as being able to be trusted since I was trusted as a VCMDR in Purge in IP-RP for almost a year. I believe that I should be accepted because I wish to show my dedication to Research and this site with more harmful SCPs. I believe that I should be accepted because I feel that I have done very well in research with my dedication and all the research that I have done. I should be trusted with this position because I want to prove to my Command members that I can be trusted with the powers given to a 05 researcher even though I am only a Senor Researcher.

Edited by [GL] TheStranger

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

+/- Support

I don't really know who you are at all (this could be due to timezones) but this application has some nice effort put forth. GL!

• Thanks 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

18 hours ago, Sixx said:

+/- Support

I don't really know who you are at all (this could be due to timezones) but this application has some nice effort put forth. GL!

I haven't been able to get on for the past Two days for a weird connection error that I keep having but I am on most of the day on EST time zome

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

On 7/17/2020 at 2:27 AM, Sixx said:

+/- Support

What he said^

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

4 minutes ago, Research Rhodes said:

+ Support

-Active in research [one of the most active]

-Great and honest person

-Fit for the role of O5 Staff

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

On 7/18/2020 at 4:40 PM, Research Rhodes said:

+ Support

-Great and honest person

I can first hand, say. I do see Vlad on, doing his best. Doing a great job. He always brings something fun to the table.

Edited by E11 Jackal

+ Support

-Great and honest person

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

On 7/17/2020 at 11:57 AM, Sixx said:

+/- Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

+ Support

-Great and honest person

Doctor | E11 SM / Senior Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher 

• 1 month later...

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the O5 Staff Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for O5 Staff at this time.

Reapply in 2 weeks.

SiteAdminLogo.png.48d19ab39dc32702203a07ffb008bee0.png

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic