WAK's Trial Moderator Application - Denied

WAKPV

Do you believe I should be a trial moderator?   

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe I should be a trial moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: WAK I also go by WAKPV

What is your steam name?: WAKPV

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:528345149

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was a staff member for a GTA 5 rp on Xbox, and also managed their clubs. I also do staff sits when no one is on since I am apart of the Event Team all the time.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I've been apart of the community for a little while now. I started roughly in late March, however I've been super active almost everyday. And I also have almost 2 weeks total time on the server.

What date did you make your forums account?: April 20th, 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? : Gold member

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?: I have 2 warnings, the first one is because I said [redacted]  words as Dr. Bright. I take full responsibility, I was spamming it because a member of the E-11 was not being the nicest that night, however that does not make it just for me to do it and it has not and will not ever happen again. My other warning is faking a roll, and that one is because I was showing another officer how you have to watch out for things like that because I've seen certain MTF do it before. And I made sure to put as soon as I rolled that, that I had faked it, so no one would accept it. However, I see how that was wrong and I've never done it since. Check the bottom for the image of it.

269438953_GarrysMod6_17_20201_39_07PM.thumb.png.c67141494829aada042dc2f56c74599b.png.6b7c79db0870177140558a1b78b246ba.png

Have you donated?: Yes I have donated $80

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: No

Have you read the staff guidelines at https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/20650-staff-handbook/ ? You will be tested on it: I have read them and understand them.

Timezone: Central Daylight Time

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):

I believe I'm most qualified for the job because I respect it. I don't believe people should get to ruin others time in this game to RP, by minging, RDM'ing, slandering, and any other form of things that make the game less fun for others. I realize that as an administrator its my job to help out those who want to RP and just enjoy the game from their time away from real life. I want to strive to be like some of the best of the admins, like Soviet. I'm not trying to be a suck up by saying this and what not. I want to be like Soviet because every time you see him get on, you know he's gonna get the job done. You know he's gonna handle mingers and take his job seriously. But he's also a nice guy, he likes to have fun with us and help us out when we are having troubles or don't know what to do. I want to be that kind of admin, one that everyone always is happy to see on. I'm very good at seeing both sides of a situation, I know how to use my resources like checking the logs and coordinating with other people to get the full spectrum of what happened. I'm a guy you can count on. I love helping people in this game, whenever a researcher needs an SCP, I'm their guy. I always take it seriously and make it fun for anyone that's involved. I have been apart of Nu7 for a little while now and I'm now a LCPL, but just the other day I hoped on. Their was mass riots and breaches, and it was so much fun coordinating with the E-11 higher ups, taking orders, and taking back the facility. I'm reliable, I take my job seriously, and most of all, I'm accountable for my actions, and for the actions of others. I have been apart of the staff team for a couple of weeks now, so I know how to act and how to use my abilities. I do not abuse my powers ever, and I always make sure to read the rules before doing anything with my events to make sure I'm not breaking the rules. I'm very helpful and I also listen to my superiors.

I really want to thank all the staff and higher ups of the SCP-RP server that always help me and point me in the right direction. I really value you guys, and I understand the times when you guys make hard decisions that many of us might not always agree on but is vital to a healthy Gmod server.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:  

Q-16 Answer

I would first claim the case and bring the player to a staff room so he cannot hurt anyone else.  I'd then open up the logs and check all the people he killed. I'd then tp to at least one of the persons he killed to find out the situation and why he did what he did.  After they told me what all had happened and that they RDM'ed for no reason I'd then go back to the staff room. I'd then ask why he did what he did, and what makes it right for him to have done that in the first place. After just cursing at me, I'd then tell them the rules. I'd tell them what they had done was bad, and it goes against the rules of the server/MOTD. If he were to calm down and apologize to me for cursing and others then I may ask to lesson the ban. However if he kept cursing at me, I'd also add in a staff diss to his ban. I'd then get an admin+ to ban him/her for mass RDM and staff diss for a week or more.

Thank you very much for reading this, and feel free to pm me for more questions or anything else needed. I truly love you guys for all the work you guys do. Thank you for all the comments on my last application and I've really taken them to heart and improved.

EX MTF Omi9 RCT WAK RC22 | MTF Nu7 CPL WAK O07C | MTF E11 PFC WAK | Event Team Member

+/-Support leaning towards -Support

- Feels bad for thinks he had done in the past that were against rules.

- Named good reasons he should be staff.

- you answered Q16 but you could have done better in my opinion.

- Never really seen you but I am not that much into MTF.

EDIT: now lean towards -Support because I though it was just the fact of me not being in MTF for not seeing you but I guess not, not the smartest move to make a Staff App after a LOA, besides that if you make a Staff App once you are a little more active I think you will be good.

Edited by TheCloaker
  • Gaminglight Love 1

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

12 minutes ago, TheCloaker said:

+/-Support leaning towards +Support

+support

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

4 hours ago, TheCloaker said:

-support
When I see you on the server you were pretty chill and respectful. Your app is pretty good, but your not to active any more. If you still had that same activity as before I would totally +support this but activity is extremely important for being a staff member.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

14 hours ago, Jack (utility one) said:

-support
When I see you on the server you were pretty chill and respectful. Your app is pretty good, but your not to active any more. If you still had that same activity as before I would totally +support this but activity is extremely important for being a staff member.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

On 7/16/2020 at 9:55 PM, TheCloaker said:

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

13 hours ago, CPL Blue Bird 1D34 said:

-support

-who are you?

bLUE BIRD?

• Dislike 1

Really haven't seen on the server.

Edited by Lil_Chan

Former: Nu-7 Captain | Event Team Member | Maintenance Professional
Currently D-0007 

51 minutes ago, Lil_Chan said:

Really haven't seen on the server.

check his loa thats why

21 hours ago, Rektify said:

-Support

Reasons above. 

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

+/-Support leaning towards -Support

EDIT: now lean towards -Support because I though it was just the fact of me not being in MTF for not seeing you but I guess not, not the smartest move to make a Staff App after a LOA, besides that if you make a Staff App once you are a little more active I think you will be good.

mostly +support  good luck bro

The old E11 CMDR Jay 

• 2 weeks later...

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."