Epsilon-11 Branch Update - Accepted

Curtis

+Support 
This is Very coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool and awesome

7 hours ago, Mr. February said:

Name of Job:
MTF E-11 Combat Engineer

Job Model (Model Paths):
Remove: models/tlsaudrl2548/player/deltar4.mdl
Add: models/player/calamity/epsilon-11/gaminglight_epsilon-11.mdl

Job Description:
Same

Job Weapons:
Remove: N/A
Add: weapon_armorkit

Job Salary:
Same

Job HP:
175 (was 150) Matching NCO HP like was before.

Job Armor:

7 hours ago, Mr. February said:

Job Weapons:
Remove: N/A
Add: weapon_armorkit

bruh

If CI (The people who get one life per raid) don't get this then i don't think those who can simply come back after 3 mins and a long run should get it either

otherwise looks fine +Support

although special forces are kinda becoming copy and pastes of each other at this point

• Like 1

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

• Manager
1 hour ago, Ritz said:

bruh

If CI (The people who get one life per raid) don't get this then i don't think those who can simply come back after 3 mins and a long run should get it either

otherwise looks fine +Support

although special forces are kinda becoming copy and pastes of each other at this point

I can have Danny respond regarding how it will be used. But from what I know of for restrictions is it would be only used after combat and the Quarter Masters (is what we are going to call them) may only use them after everyone is dead, or all combatants are clear of the area. Much more restrictions on it, I can also put some rules in place just like how the other jobs have the Armor kit. To make it more fair, It would be more used for after combat, not during a fire fight. I do see your point and wouldn't be surpised if it did get denied for armor kit, we wanted to add it to see what people thought, I double checked with Danny because it was his Idea, I didn't have it originally. 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

+Support

Seems like a lot of work was done, good job!

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

+Support, looks pretty sweet!

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

55 minutes ago, GAM3 said:

+Support
I like the idea other than this one thing... 

Job Weapons:
Remove: tfa_m4a1
Add: tfa_csgo_famas 

42 minutes ago, [GL] Mike said:

I can see why it used to be good but now its not as Good. So I dont see an issue honestly.

This isn’t the Famas G2. This is the CSGO Famas. The Famas G2 is currently on Security CPL and it’s not as good as it was before 

• Like 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

On 7/15/2020 at 2:08 PM, Calamity said:

+Support

E-11 really needed this! Your guys old modeles were so broken. 

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"